• What are you doing?

• Total voters

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I just renewed my NRA membership which I had let lapse back in 2010.

How many of my fellow INGOers are members of the NRA,GOA, etc?

How many of you have already contacted Congressmen and Senators about planned gun control legislation?

Last edited:

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    NRA lifer, GOA, SOF, NAGR. Have contacted all the federal reps and state reps that I could find. Talking to the masses as much as possible, as well as posting factual information on my Facebook

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    NRA and GOA member, will be joining the SAF on payday.

I have written emails, letters and placed phone calls to all the relevant politicians.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm not a member of the NRA yet. I will get my wife and I memberships on Friday (payday)

I have contacted my elected officials (as has my wife, my mom, dad, in-laws, childred)

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Just updated my membership to lifetime and got my father to join. Been writing and posting everywhere I can think of to stop the madness in Washington.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I'm a member of the GOA. I let my NRA membership lapse a long time ago after the AWB of 94. I was waiting to see the position the NRA was going to take when they came out with their public statement a couple weeks ago, and I approved of their message so I re-upped my membership.

And my elected officials are probably tired of hearing from me since I've been bombarding them with phone calls, emails, and postal letters.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Been a member of the NRA but just joined GOA after watching the Larry Pratt / Piers Morgan interview. The entertainment value was well worth the $20 admission.

I don't think I could have kept my cool as well as Mr. Pratt but it paid off with a very flustered Morgan.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I joined the GOA and 2AF last week. Already in NRA. Sent letters to officials last week and this. Shared some links of Facebook. Liked every 2A Facebook post I can. Last week liked several new Facebook gun places. Sent messages to all gun/shooting vendor I could find on Facebook, to step up their game. I have heard from 2.... and that is it! One of them is already in the fight.

Just for the record Opsgear.com is in the fight. Let me plug them as a thank you. I like them for their Condor gear, and they have some skills targets that are awesome (when they are in stock).

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yes to all....the only reply I have recieved is from Todd Young. Same generic reply that any that has emailed or written has gotten. But at least we can be thankful that we do not live in the Communist state of Illinois.... yet...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I will be a cold day in hell when I (re)join the NRA. I do support other gun-rights organizations.

Also, I've contacted political representatives - a couple of them, personally. :)

Top Bottom