A place to publicly thank members of the armed forces.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Amen to that.

VeteransDay03-X.gif

Simple, yet brilliant.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    It is so nice to see threads and posts like these. It is so often the opposite as I have seen on MANY forums. I have been called many bad things including a murderer on political and even collectible forums that contain political threads. What people fail to realize is it is our sons and daughters, teachers, doctors, parents, friends and neighbors out there willing to sacrifice their lives to protect the freedoms we all enjoy and have.

Believe me, It is so rewarding to a veteran to have someone that come up to you and shake your hand and do something as simple as saying "Thank You".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I want to thank the men who women who fight for freedom. I stand in awe of your committment to duty and country. Words cannot express my appreciation for your service, but I can say thank you and you will always be in my prayers. :patriot:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I never dwelled on our Armed Forces bery much prior to 9/11. After that I thank them daily. There was a drawing that showed a soldier taking a flag from a firefighter with a caption "I'll take it from here" that has really stuck with me. I still get choked up when I think about it. God bless our soldiers.:patriot:

197332.jpg

Link to story about the artwork -> I'll Take it From Here! Today's Soldiers Carry On!

Top Bottom