5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    A man with a gun freed this country from tyranny
    A man with a gun freed the slaves
    A man with a gun defended and retook the Alamo
    A man with a gun freed Europe and the world from an insane dictator
    A man with a gun killed OBL

So the nest time you catch flak from a cop for a man with a gun call just say " damn straight and proud of it"

Cops don't have problems with armed men unless they're doing something wrong or some other citizen has called 911 and complained about the man with the gun.
    Yes, you have a right to carry open but I can't tell you how many times I've had to go on runs to a grocery store or wherever to check on a subject carrying open. I still think concealed carry is the smart way to go and then you never have to worry about what the cops think.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Cops don't have problems with armed men unless they're doing something wrong or some other citizen has called 911 and complained about the man with the gun.
    Yes, you have a right to carry open but I can't tell you how many times I've had to go on runs to a grocery store or wherever to check on a subject carrying open. I still think concealed carry is the smart way to go and then you never have to worry about what the cops think.

I honestly never worry about what cops think. I worry about the lone officer who doesn't agree with the law and takes it upon his/her self to harass a law abiding citizen.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Also a:
    MWAG bought a hot dog at the local gas station

and then spent the next hour on the crapper

:yesway:

^^^ see quote below. I carry in a legal manner and ensure that i am legal so i expect the same from LAW enforcement officers. I have said many times that as a truck driver i would never have gotten away with "gee i didn't know i couldn't park my 9000 gallons of fuel next to the railroad tracks / capitol building".

I honestly never worry about what cops think. I worry about the lone officer who doesn't agree with the law and takes it upon his/her self to harass a law abiding citizen.

Until citizens know that me shopping with a gun isn't illegal i dont care how many calls you have to go on to shopping centers. At least then i wont be seeing some LEO's in the adult section of Family Video( i saw 4 officers walking out of there in uniform about a month ago)

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    :yesway:

^^^ see quote below. I carry in a legal manner and ensure that i am legal so i expect the same from LAW enforcement officers. I have said many times that as a truck driver i would never have gotten away with "gee i didn't know i couldn't park my 9000 gallons of fuel next to the railroad tracks / capitol building".

Until citizens know that me shopping with a gun isn't illegal i dont care how many calls you have to go on to shopping centers. At least then i wont be seeing some LEO's in the adult section of Family Video( i saw 4 officers walking out of there in uniform about a month ago)

This basically covers what bothers me the most. They know or should know ( ignorance of the law is no excuse,right) that open carry is legal in this state and yet continue to harass us. When a MWAG call come through instead of giving us grief EDUCATE the public on its legality.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Also today a MWAG went to work, cut down a shotgun barrel(to legal length after research through ATF website), had a get together at his brothers house, fed his dog, cleaned her poop up. All that without anything being said about either gun.

Wonder what a CWAG (Criminal With A Gun) is doing tonight?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Cops don't have problems with armed men unless they're doing something wrong or some other citizen has called 911 and complained about the man with the gun. .

Some do, some don't!

The one that stopped me for speeding had a SERIOUS problem with me being armed!

Top Bottom