Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    A man with a gun freed this country from tyranny
    A man with a gun freed the slaves
    A man with a gun defended and retook the Alamo
    A man with a gun freed Europe and the world from an insane dictator
    A man with a gun killed OBL

So the nest time you catch flak from a cop for a man with a gun call just say " damn straight and proud of it"

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I would like to add that a man with a gun also defended, defends, and will continue to defend the right to say that we can have our guns.

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Didn't Sam Houston and his men return and retake the Alamo? or is San Antonio still part of mexico?
    Sam Houston did find Santa Anna and captured him hiding in a swamp when he was rushed and overwhelmed. Famous lithograph is available.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    A man with a gun killed Lincoln
    A man with a gun killed JFK
    A man with a gun killed MLK
    A man with a gun killed John lennon
    A man with a gun killed Mohandas Gandhi

Just sayin...

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Don't get me worng, I agree with the posting (100%). Police receive several "man with a gun" runs per day. Where I am, almost hourly. Mostly GOA (gone on arrival). When we run into them rarely are they or do they have an LTCH. If you look at the courierpress.com, you can see the shooting in the surrounding sreas, subway robberies and the murder over in Henderson.

I have expressed postings lately on two pople who we ran into that had license. One was a shoothing that a description of a silver Impala with Kentucky plates. Two minutes and just a couple of blocks away was a car identical with matching people. After a felony stop, we found that it was not the people. They were very gracious when we explained and understood.

People and police both have to understand that crap happens and not all people are carrying to protect their 2nd admendment rights. Yes, there are police that over react. I will not argue. But, I/police run into more "gangstas" than they do with the people that I have met and am honored to call a friend on this website.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Don't get me worng, I agree with the posting (100%). Police receive several "man with a gun" runs per day. Where I am, almost hourly. Mostly GOA (gone on arrival). When we run into them rarely are they or do they have an LTCH. If you look at the courierpress.com, you can see the shooting in the surrounding sreas, subway robberies and the murder over in Henderson.

I have expressed postings lately on two pople who we ran into that had license. One was a shoothing that a description of a silver Impala with Kentucky plates. Two minutes and just a couple of blocks away was a car identical with matching people. After a felony stop, we found that it was not the people. They were very gracious when we explained and understood.

People and police both have to understand that crap happens and not all people are carrying to protect their 2nd admendment rights. Yes, there are police that over react. I will not argue. But, I/police run into more "gangstas" than they do with the people that I have met and am honored to call a friend on this website.

Please don't take this as another "cop bashing" thread, it was never meant to be one. My question to you is this, how many gangsta types have you or you fellow officers caught or arrested OCing? not tucked in their droopy pants with the grip showing but actually OCing.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    A man with a gun killed Lincoln
    A man with a gun killed JFK
    A man with a gun killed MLK
    A man with a gun killed John lennon
    A man with a gun killed Mohandas Gandhi

Just sayin...

well on that note
    A man with a gun caused the near genocide of the native americans
    A man with a gun forced a jew into a gas chamber
    A man with a gun killed an american soldier

but remember this
    A man with a gun could have stopped the 911 attacks

Just sayin

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Please don't take this as another "cop bashing" thread, it was never meant to be one. My question to you is this, how many gangsta types have you or you fellow officers caught or arrested OCing? not tucked in their droopy pants with the grip showing but actually OCing.

Not taken that way, we don't catch many with their gun showing. Most run when they see us. We had one last week that ran and dropped the gun as he was fleeing. The gun was found to be stolen from a county case.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    well on that note
    A man with a gun caused the near genocide of the native americans
    A man with a gun forced a jew into a gas chamber
    A man with a gun killed an american soldier

but remember this
    A man with a gun could have stopped the 911 attacks

Just sayin

A man would have only been on one plane, he would have to be one hell of a shot to shoot out the window of one plane and hit a guy in another.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Also a:
    MWAG bought a hot dog at the local gas station
    MWAG bought dog food at Kroger
    MWAG bought coffee at Speedway
    MWAG helped a total stranger at a different speedway
    MWAG wiped his arse(everyone of us)
    MWAG kissed his WWAG
    MWAG paid his taxes
    MWAG is an injured VET that had to fight for 13 years to get his disability recognized.(me)
    MWAG is a current VET that is on a terrorist list(somewhere)
    M/WWAG is a Pastor/ preacher / teacher / firefighter / politician/ nurse / business owner / mother that left an abusive husband / husband that lost his wife to ??? / etc.
    We are just Men and Women that own a gun. Not criminals, criminals are criminals even if they use a frozen squirrel to commit the crime, Yes i said frozen squirrel or a bic pen.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    But that was at San Jacinto.
    If I am not mistaken Houston did several maneuvers to break up Santa Anna's force and then backed him in a corner at San Jacinto. I remember Houston I think was wounded but was able to accept Santa Anna's surrender. The lithograph showed several of Houston's men standing around a tree where Houston was laying.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    A man would have only been on one plane, he would have to be one hell of a shot to shoot out the window of one plane and hit a guy in another.

I guess I should have made that line a little easier to understand. A man with a gun on each plane could have stopped the 9-11 attacks.

Top Bottom