A lot of flakes in the classified section. People back out like crazy!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Damned if you do and damned if you dont. Have only 51 posts and get slammed for posting a classy, pay the ransom and post a classy with less than 50 and get slammed.
    I dont give a rats rectum how many posts a seller has, Im looking for a smooth transaction, not a new best friend. Its business.
    The point is, this is not the place to run a business and if you want to try and run a business pony up $75 and become a local business supporter. Either way, there are plenty of decent LGSs in Indiana to just do business and many times you can get as good a deal as on here. But here you are dealing with like minded peoples and get a little more history as well as keeping weapons in the ’family’.

If you want to do a business selling 2A stuff, get an FFL and open up either a virtual or brick and mortar store.

Just my $0.02

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Damned if you do and damned if you dont. Have only 51 posts and get slammed for posting a classy, pay the ransom and post a classy with less than 50 and get slammed.
    I dont give a rats rectum how many posts a seller has, Im looking for a smooth transaction, not a new best friend. Its business.
    The point isn't what you want or like. The point is reputation, and building relationship. The classifieds are a side benefit of the forums. Is that difficult to grasp? No one wants to deal with someone they don`t know.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Did someone mention Hawaiian pizza?

R.c13b08145a4787baeb229f8c7ad52560

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom