• ...and so much more!
  • t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Had a chance to throw some lead downrange with my daughter before she headed back to BSU for second semester. Between the plates and the dueling tree we managed to go through over a thousand rounds!! Here's one of the "courses" we set up...

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Awesome, and as well that you got your daughter involved. Good for you and thanks for sharing the pictures. I love .22s, and with ammo prices you can't go wrong with going through 1,000 rounds.

One of my favorite memories with my dad and .22s is when he threw in a large, slow flowing canel a bunch of old apples and we shot at them with rifles. The apples would bounce a long in the water until we busted them all up. :)

500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    I need to get out and shoot my 22s. I have a henry lever action and a heritage three inch single action i really enjoy shooting.

jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Very cool that your daughter enjoys shooting. Good quality bonding time. My daughter is almost 9 and I have started to get her interested by taking out the bb gun and letting her shoot at tin cans. I am thinking about getting her a youth sized .22 so that she can start moving up when she is ready. I can't wait for days like you described!

Top Bottom