• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just saw some new info on this on GMA a new witness has come forward with new info in support of Zimmerman. And said more evidence will be coming forth to support Zimmerman side. Apparently Zimmerman suffered a broken nose and a bloodied face in the altercation, gee first time I've heard that reported! The witness even said He's unsure if Zimmerman actually fired the shot. He was unable to say much more due to the upcoming legal proceedings. There may be hope for this guy. I'll still keep both families in my prayers.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It has also come out that Martin was serving a school suspension for assaulting a bus driver.

The evidence for self-defense is growing stronger but we shall see what the grand jury decides.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It has also come out that Martin was serving a school suspension for assaulting a bus driver.

The evidence for self-defense is growing stronger but we shall see what the grand jury decides.

Where did you see this, Kirk? I don't doubt you, I just think that when our members and readers discuss this, it would be helpful if they could cite more than having seen it posted by some guy on a gun board on the internet.

I am just hopeful that the grand jury has not been tainted by media hysteria. A board I used to read often referred to it as the "Danse Macabre" or "dancing in the blood of the dead", presumably because they were so happy that they had another death to point to as a so-called victim of "gun violence".

Even before I was actively pro-gun rights, in all my life I've never yet seen a violent gun. I've sure as hell seen violent people.... most of whom are not the ones who stand for legal gun ownership and go apply for permits and background checks. :twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I saw the suspension for empty Marijuana baggie but not this one yet. Can you source this for us Kirk?

Thanks

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Al and the jacksons will use this to shake that money tree. Sadly, a tradegy like this is exploited for government and foundation dollars. Deep down I don't think they care about the people involved at all.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Now the media has really whipped things into a frenzy.

Like the Bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies" where a media mogul engineers a war between Britain and China to boost ratings and get exclusive access to the Chinese media market.

MV5BMTY5NDUyMzA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMxNDY3NA@@._V1._SX640_SY430_.jpg

Just a story, but resonates with events of the last month. (Sorry couldn't resist posting this pic of Michelle Yeoh.)

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Travon martin

Where did you see this, Kirk? I don't doubt you, I just think that when our members and readers discuss this, it would be helpful if they could cite more than having seen it posted by some guy on a gun board on the internet.

I am just hopeful that the grand jury has not been tainted by media hysteria. A board I used to read often referred to it as the "Danse Macabre" or "dancing in the blood of the dead", presumably because they were so happy that they had another death to point to as a so-called victim of "gun violence".

Even before I was actively pro-gun rights, in all my life I've never yet seen a violent gun. I've sure as hell seen violent people.... most of whom are not the ones who stand for legal gun ownership and go apply for permits and background checks. :twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

Check the Drudge report for story on jewlery, large Screwdriver, pipe and marijuana traces, suspensions graffiti, etc. etc.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Now I read that Spike Lee has offered up the address for George Zimmerman, a 72 year old Floridian who has been forced to flee his home in fear. The 72 year old has been the subject of threats, hate mail, hate calls, and is holding up in a hotel with his family to keep himself from getting hurt. If the tables were turned and the deceased was a member of my race, I would be ashamed if my race affirmed the beliefs of those at whom they point the finger.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now I read that Spike Lee has offered up the address for George Zimmerman, a 72 year old Floridian who has been forced to flee his home in fear. The 72 year old has been the subject of threats, hate mail, hate calls, and is holding up in a hotel with his family to keep himself from getting hurt. If the tables were turned and the deceased was a member of my race, I would be ashamed if my race affirmed the beliefs of those at whom they point the finger.

If I were the 'wrong' Zimmerman, I believe that I would be preparing to have my lawyer make Spike the retard Lee's life miserable.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Exactly! Most of the general public are not racist, but for some reason any time there is a shooting involving a white person -shooting someone that is black, or mexican,, or w/e...he is suddenly and swiftly a racist.

zimmerman is hispanic, the media and the police botched it. But i'm sure Al and Jesse don't care.

Top Bottom