• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    + 1 Rob377, although the Glocks will fire out of battery...

If you can't get a 1911 for your 45acp then I would suggest the HK or M&P as second choice...

and 357 well that would have to be a Smith TRR8 or any of the 686 6 shot models... the original magnum gives much more room to play...

In my opinion...

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    They are all good choices. I would suggest going to a shop that has a wide variety instock and put as many in your hand as you can. Which ever one fit/feels the best that should be the one you get.
    I don't think you can go wrong with the XD series of firearms. Springfield makes them in both 45acp and 357sig. The 45 has a magazine capacity of 13 and the 357sig capacity is 12. I think you would be hard pressed to find a "better" firearm in the same price range.
    If I was going to spend $300-$400 more I'd get the HK45.:twocents:

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    Thats just because you shoot with the wrong hand. :p

I use them because they are the closest thing to what I'm looking for, but I'd still bet the farm on them. They have features that you generally only find on pistols in the $700+ category.

p1010409e.jpg

This isn't going to win me a lot of friends, but I'm not convinced that the M&P series is anything more than a cosmetic upgrade to the Sigma. The key differences beyond aesthetics are the thumb safeties and the takedown process.

ascott396

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    HI I AM NEW TO THE SITE CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST WANTED ITEMS? OR FIND ITEMS FOR SALE LOOKING FOR GLOCK STUFF ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!:dunno:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    HI I AM NEW TO THE SITE CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST WANTED ITEMS? OR FIND ITEMS FOR SALE LOOKING FOR GLOCK STUFF ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!:dunno:

Get 50 quality posts or become a site supporter.

jjohnisme said:
    You forgot the 'm' after that XD, sir. The original XD's were great, hands down, but the XDm is an improvement on perfection, if at all possible.

I absolutely hate that they don't offer a .45 "m".:xmad: Great guns though.

ascott396

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    THANKS FOR THE INFO. WAS THINKING ABOUT BUYING ANOTHER GLOCK THIS ONE IS A DESERT STORM COMMEMERTIVE NEVER FIRED.ANYONE HAVE ANY OPINIONS ON WHAT ITS WORTH?

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    THANKS FOR THE INFO. WAS THINKING ABOUT BUYING ANOTHER GLOCK THIS ONE IS A DESERT STORM COMMEMERTIVE NEVER FIRED.ANYONE HAVE ANY OPINIONS ON WHAT ITS WORTH?

Dude, I'll give you a keyboard for free, it it fixes your CAPS LOCK issue. :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

1st turn off the darn cap locks it's the internet equivalent of shouting.

2st throw a message in the Intro and greeting forum Introductions and Greetings - INGunOwners

Then read the following links:

Forum Rules:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._forum_tips_-_please_read_before_posting.html

INGO FAQ (recommended):
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...discussion/16185-indiana_gun_faqs_sticky.html

Classifieds Rules:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...assifieds_-_you_must_read_before_posting.html

Lastly welcome to INGO! :ingo:

SBrown

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Evansville for now
    A lot of good information here, especially for someone who is new to handguns like me. I have very limited experience with handguns, but I am glad to see the XD 45 being mentioned.

My cousin is partially to blame for my increased interest in pistols, and it just so happens he took me shooting with his XD 45, very nice pistol.

Top Bottom