• ...and so much more!
  • boostjunki

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 7, 2015
    Elkhart County
    Maybe I've missed it, but it looks like there is no "deals" forum on the site. A forum dedicated to members giving a heads up on current sales, deals, etc from online vendors or local shops.
    I've found such forums very useful in saving a few bucks and helping fellow enthusiasts save as well, because we all know a few extra dollars buys more ammo. :D

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    They tend to be spread around. If there's a deal on rifle, goes in long guns. Deal on ammo, in ammunition and reloading. Gander Mountain whole store 30% off? Break room. They just go where they fit.

boostjunki

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 7, 2015
    Elkhart County
    They tend to be spread around. If there's a deal on rifle, goes in long guns. Deal on ammo, in ammunition and reloading. Gander Mountain whole store 30% off? Break room. They just go where they fit.

I guess I'm used to the way MGO had it set up. Members could post things in different forums but there was one consolidated forum where you could browse or post any gun related deals found. It was very helpful snagging ammo sales before stock ran out. Having one forum you could quickly browse through was pretty nice.

Last edited:

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Get your ammo here has been running since 2/2010 in the ammunition section. It belongs there and I don't see anything changing. All the other deals are posted in appropriate areas as mentioned above.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I guess I'm used to the way MGO had it set up. Members could post things in different forums but there was one consolidated forum where you could browse or post any gun related deals found. It was very helpful snagging ammo sales before stock ran out. Having one forum you could quickly browse through was pretty nice.

im from Michigan as well, and as many faults as MGO has, the "Found a Deal" forum was always nice to have for quick on stop look around!

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    There is a Sponsors section and they advertise good deals frequently. There is also a Classified section that is nicely categorized to make surfing a lot easier.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Damn you people with your PSA crack. :nono: Two orders on "specials" I couldn't live without this past week. :rolleyes:

Question - How long does it take normally for them to get these orders out the door? Monday and Wed orders both show "processing" status?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Damn you people with your PSA crack. :nono: Two orders on "specials" I couldn't live without this past week. :rolleyes:

Question - How long does it take normally for them to get these orders out the door? Monday and Wed orders both show "processing" status?

I ordered a complete upper from them Aug. 13 and I had it in under 3 weeks. It felt like longer though.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Frickin' PSA emails. Just ordered another 600 rds of XM80 from them that I didn't really need, though $.50/round was pretty good.

Top Bottom