• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    went to Kingsbury today to try out some reloads and the Kimber conversion on my RIA frame . no malfunctions with the 45 Cal. 230 wc. ahead of 4.9 gr of ww 231 in the Ria compact. Put the Kimber on the Ria tactical frame and went through 150 Remington Viper 's without any problems . I also had the pleasure of watching a young couple shooting , the husband had schooled her well. She kept her finger off the trigger untill ready to shoot ,he was in a watch mode when she was at the firing line.She was firing a 40 Cal. without flinching and was concentrating on the shot each time . After a while I offered her husband my Kimber to let his wife shoot . He also took the time to explain and show her what to do . It was enjoyable to watch a young couple relate to each other and handle firearms.They both thanked me after shooting. Brought back some good days with my wife and kids.u

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Hmmmm, I live near Toto outside of North Judson, had forgotten there was a gun range there. Will keep my eyes open and if I see you posting about going there, will try to make time to meet some fellow INGO members.

Top Bottom