• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You was over in My neck of the woods. a lot of hispanics in the neighborhood. I always am aware of the situation in the area as all others. glad nothing happened.

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    You demonstrated that you were not ready to be a willing victim. He went in search of easier prey. Simple as that. If he'd needed a screwdriver to take his plate off he'd have gone inside.

Situational awareness, TRUST your instinct, it's telling you something.

yea i'd say so. he was sizing you up.Times like that make ya glad ur carrying eh?

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    you did well I wont monday morning quarterback you. You are safe. no one got hurt maybe you even learned alittle so I give you an A. Any night you go home safe its good. That said my only food for thought, at the close distance you described use the impact tool in hand. you were more than likelly too close to draw and shoot. gun,knife etc. can be trumped by a firm whacking with whatever is in your hand when the balloon goes up.

crudolph00

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    FREETOWN
    Good job with the situation. Everyone stayed safe. Sounds like your instincts proved correct. You weren't to quick on the draw, yet were prepared to act.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    :+1: In situations like that, you gotta trust your gut; IME, it's usually right.

A lot of times, people fail to listen to instincts, and end up in a bad situation. Well done.
    And, that little girl was awesome. She chased down the rapist, instead of closing the elevator doors and getting away. That took guts and a heck of a lot of adrenalin.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom