• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    so a census worker came by today and BANGED(hammer fist style) on my door for over five minutes then got in his car and drove down the street and parked to watch my house for about a half hour. I'm pretty sure this is not SOP for census. I have already sent my forms in a long time ago and only had one person come to my house and he was very nice I told him I sent everything in and he said ok great and left. this new guy unrelenting. I'm not really mad census is coming to my house but I am angry they are banging on my door heavily and staking me out like a criminal. I think I should call the local census office and complain.:ranton:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Ha!

Call the Police and report them for stalking...

P.S. Or you could just do what i done and leave the Country...

P.S.S. Thanks for stinking bad 80's music in my head...
    Private Eyes they are watching you...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    How do you know he was with the Census? Sounds like a suspicious person to me, possibly planning a break-in. Maybe a call to the police to report the suspicious person would have been appropriate.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Call BPD, give them the plate number and description. Say nothing about the census until asked.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    he was census I have the notice of visitright in front of me. he looked like a crotchity old geezer that needed some fiber in his diet. I called the "local" office(it's in columbus) and left a message for quality control. we'll see what happens.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    he was census I have the notice of visitright in front of me. he looked like a crotchity old geezer that needed some fiber in his diet. I called the "local" office(it's in columbus) and left a message for quality control. we'll see what happens.

Census on a Sunday ? Damn, Obama is Desperate :dunno:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I probably would have said "Go away!" after the door knocking started. If he didn't stop, open the door and say," WHAT PART OF GO AWAY DON'T YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND". Then see how he throws the ball back....

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    so a census worker came by today and BANGED(hammer fist style) on my door for over five minutes then got in his car and drove down the street and parked to watch my house for about a half hour. I'm pretty sure this is not SOP for census. I have already sent my forms in a long time ago and only had one person come to my house and he was very nice I told him I sent everything in and he said ok great and left. this new guy unrelenting. I'm not really mad census is coming to my house but I am angry they are banging on my door heavily and staking me out like a criminal. I think I should call the local census office and complain.:ranton:
    Call police and have them check the identity of the person if your not comfortable answering the door. They've been to my house 2-3 times and called also after I sent paperwork in. Just teel them you've complied and eventually they will get the message and quit stopping buy. Lack of communication somewhere would be my guess.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I just read him the riot act and told him I don't appreciate him banging on my door and I saw him staking out my house then he was fumbling over himself for an excuse. I then told him I have filed a complaint against him with the census office to which he replied "oh good" I then told him I sent my forms in when I was supposed to and to get off my property I have nothing else to say to you. I guess we'll see what happens next.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Persaonally, I would stroll down the street and confront the person. Who the HELL are you, and what do you want would be my question.

Watch for them to start watching.

Change your cloths and sneak out the back door and out of sight.

Then walk up the side walk and in the front door.

Once inside repeat as many times in different cloths as many times as you can keep a straight face.

Change to full camo and face paint. Sneak up behind the stalker's car and peck quietly on the back. Let him see your CC badge and ask him to come to the back. Tell him you've been hired by a cult to reprogram you and bring you back to Geannastan. Tell him you are suspected of illegal cloning activities.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Watch for them to start watching.

Change your cloths and sneak out the back door and out of sight.

Then walk up the side walk and in the front door.

Once inside repeat as many times in different cloths as many times as you can keep a straight face.

Change to full camo and face paint. Sneak up behind the stalker's car and peck quietly on the back. Let him see your CC badge and ask him to come to the back. Tell him you've been hired by a cult to reprogram you and bring you back to Geannastan. Tell him you are suspected of illegal cloning activities.

I seriously laughed so hard I choked. YES!! lmao

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Call the po po!

or answer the door OCing, and tell him to get the heck off your property!

I was OCing the whole time not as a threat I always do around the house. I opened the door and he was still sitting there, then he says I'm just doing paperwork to which I just staring at him in amazement of the size of his gonads. he then says I'm just doing paperwork unless you want to give me your name and the names and number of people in your household. thats when I lost it and told him to get off my F-ing property and I was calling the cops.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Census on a Sunday ? Damn, Obama is Desperate :dunno:

Back in 2000 a census worker came to my house on MOTHER'S DAY!:xmad: I had refused to answer several questions, and she demanded answers. I finally answered a couple of the 7-8 questions and she left.

Funny though... the census is for nothing other than a head count PERIOD. NOT what color I am, or how many bathrooms I have, etc....

Top Bottom