• Status
    Not open for further replies.

curhuntrer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Greensburg
    HOW BOUT 20 posts and a blood sample, and drug test so we can post again.....Some of us work and can't post all the time, apperetnly you have to be a nerd to sell something now!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway::twocents:

Lucion

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Avon
    Being a new member, why is there a 50 post requirement. Trying to keep it as a forum and not classified ads?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Woah easy now, you have to understand that a lot of people come on here ans spam their way to the post count and then try to take advantage of INGO'ers. You joined in December of 2008 and only have 17 posts. I understand if you work, and you're damn lucky you are in these conditions. But, you have to understand where the mods are coming from. You obviously had enough time to post this thread so, take a few minutes offer your insight on other topics and you will make 50 in no time. This is NOT a forum for classifieds that sells guns. This is a forum about guns that happens to have a classified section. :ingo:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You know, given the amount of whiny snively posts bemoaning "50 posts, OMG!!!", I think I'm going to list some "50 post salve" in the classifieds, so all these guys who just CAN'T tell the difference between a social site like this one and a sales site like gunbroker can buy something to put on their aching vaginas.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    LOL @ OP

50 posts isn't that high of a post count, some people just don't like putting "skin in the game" these days.

It's all about instant gratification ::sigh::

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    HOW BOUT 20 posts and a blood sample, and drug test so we can post again.....Some of us work and can't post all the time, apperetnly you have to be a nerd to sell something now!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway::twocents:
    I work TOO! I'm self-employed. If you think that's not work, you've obviously never been there!
    I too, was a newbie a mere two months ago, but somehow I've managed to rack up at LEAST 50 "quality posts", without getting my panties in a twist. I've made two purchases from the classifieds here. I haven't sold anything yet, not for lack of trying.
    Gunbrokers is a for profit SALES OUTLET. Ingo is a gun owners forum, that provides a FREE SERVICE to their loyal members as a courtesy.
    You can also begin selling immediately if you would just become a site supporter. It costs as little as $10.00 for a YEAR.
    I got my 50 posts while I was waiting for Fenway to process my supporter payment.
    It's no big deal!
    "There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.":welcome: 2 :ingo:

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Sorry about your frustration, but I bet you have plenty of posts you could make to bring up your number. Heck, I would love to hear the story of your avatar. I have a boy too but have never taken him squirreling.

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana

You got something to sell? Sell it on Ebay. You dont have to be a nerd to read, so read the rules. They say that you can donate $10 to the site, and then you can sell everything you own. That should'nt be hard for you, since you work all the time. BTW I work FT also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom