• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I wish there was more info. Were they serving a warrant, and stumbled on the stolen guns? Did they follow a lead? I'm sure the perp has NO idea how they got there. He could have just bought them, or let somebody store them. I hope he talks, and knows something.
    It's still an ongoing investigation. No reason to show everyone our hand just yet. Trust me, there is no "stumbling" going on.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well you've got to prove knowledge and possession, and people get less likely to cooperate post-charging. If he can be held on something else, I'm not at all surprised that nothing has been filed.

Plus, the federal hammer is the big one and that is going to likely require and indictment.
    Exactly! I'm not a lawyer like you but one of my former cop buddies said the same thing. They got him off the street via local cops and the Feds (since only the enforce federal law) will be the one doing the anal probe and drop the hammer of federal charges. They got him so there's no need to rush the charges. They want to get it right an charge him to the max or maybe for him a deal if he rolls on his cohorts. I'm glad they get these types off the streets. I just hope to the max that no cops get hurt tracking down these guns. We don't need anymore heartache in Indy!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yeah....sounds like a botched deal from beginning. Does anyone know if the gun found laying in Allisonville Road Monday around noon was connected? Never heard nothing else about it....

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    It's still an ongoing investigation. No reason to show everyone our hand just yet. Trust me, there is no "stumbling" going on.

Just wish someone on the investigating team could water board the guy...might work...might not, but at least he'd know how serious his situation was.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I can't believe all the people who don't know what I mean about military grade weapons and are comparing these stolen guns to para cord and shovels. These are actual assault rifles, the media will have a hay day if one of these turnup in crime. You people and your low level of intelligence are what give gun owners a bad name. I have an opinion that differs from yours, so what. It doesn't mean you have to ridicule me. I bet you guys wouldn't have the courage to say some of those things to my face, but it's cool keep hiding behind your computer screens. It doesn't bother me too much because most of he ridicule came from people with 1000+ posts. A little advice guys, GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!!! (Using too many explanation points doesn't really give anyone a head ache, BTW). There is a big difference between reality and this forum. I am one of the biggest second amendment people you will ever meet, it's even tattooed on my back! I own more firearms than everyone on this tread combined. You guys are a bunch of armatures, keep laughing at my posts indyvet, you just lost busine$$.

I understand he is a big part of this forum and you guys think you should stick up for one of your own but Profire screwed up big time. Andrew is a victim because of his own laziness and ignorance. Facts are facts, this guy should definitely loose his license as he has demonstrated he is not responsible enough to play with big boy toys. In my opinion his malfeasance should be punished with something more harsh than loss of license. Why is it that when a child finds a gun that is not secured properly and kills someone with it the parent is held responsible? How is this situation any different? You people that are blindly taking his side should exercise a little common sense, no wonder this country is in the shape it's in.

I always get a kick out of posts like this. LOL! :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I always get a kick out of posts like this. LOL! :):
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Chris dun
    I can't believe all the people who don't know what I mean about military grade weapons and are comparing these stolen guns to para cord and shovels. These are actual assault rifles, the media will have a hay day if one of these turnup in crime. You people and your low level of intelligence are what give gun owners a bad name. I have an opinion that differs from yours, so what. It doesn't mean you have to ridicule me. I bet you guys wouldn't have the courage to say some of those things to my face, but it's cool keep hiding behind your computer screens. It doesn't bother me too much because most of he ridicule came from people with 1000+ posts. A little advice guys, GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!!! (Using too many explanation points doesn't really give anyone a head ache, BTW). There is a big difference between reality and this forum. I am one of the biggest second amendment people you will ever meet, it's even tattooed on my back! I own more firearms than everyone on this tread combined. You guys are a bunch of armatures, keep laughing at my posts indyvet, you just lost busine$$.

I understand he is a big part of this forum and you guys think you should stick up for one of your own but Profire screwed up big time. Andrew is a victim because of his own laziness and ignorance. Facts are facts, this guy should definitely loose his license as he has demonstrated he is not responsible enough to play with big boy toys. In my opinion his malfeasance should be punished with something more harsh than loss of license. Why is it that when a child finds a gun that is not secured properly and kills someone with it the parent is held responsible? How is this situation any different? You people that are blindly taking his side should exercise a little common sense, no wonder this country is in the shape it's in.

Yeah, me too, but then again, I'm just an armature.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    One of our ingo Leo's said they couldn't find a report on that, is that last I heard.

Yeah, I originally gave wrong street and said 86th street....later learned it was some where on Allisonville road. My son in law was driving by and seen it in the road, I think he turned around to go back and as he pulled up he seen IMPD taking the weapon, or he flagged down IMPD or something like that.

I will try to find exact location later today. My daughter just had her fist child so we havnt really been talking about guns much the last few days.

Top Bottom