• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nikolai

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    I am looking to get a small compact pistol. i have some i'm looking at sig sauer p938, p238, any other good suggestions would be great. pics would be great thanks..

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    KelTec PF9 small compact good for ccw. Lookin to add this to my ccw collection. Have KelTec 380 right now which is pretty much it's little brother. Never had a problem good shooting gun. All review say the PF9 is just as good. Helps they r affordable.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Walther PPS is the one I still have, but I liked the Beretta Nano and Kahrs as well. The PPS is a little bigger than the other two, but it shoots like a big gun too.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I had a PPS in .40 before the boating accident. I really liked it a lot. A little bigger than the Nano which I haven't had a chance to shoot yet. I used to go everywhere with the PPS and it CC very well.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I have the Sig p250 subcompact, with a modified compact grip. I cayy both ways, but the gun is fun to shoot and easy to conceal. Plus, I can get the .45 ACP x-change kit for about $250, and then I have a new Sig Sauer for under $300- just take the CFU out of the subcompact.

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Lots of good input here, but I think that anyone looking for a concealed carry 9mm should definitely include the Kahrs (extremely happy with my PM9) and the baby Glock (G26) on their short list. I'd probably also consider Bersa and Keltec if .380 was in the mix (though not a huge .380 fan).

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I wouldn't be without my LC9 but if someone forced me to get another compact pistol, and I had the cash, I'd get the Sig 938 Extreme

picture.php

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I couldn't be happier with my Beretta Nano...now that Beretta has the night sights which I was able to install myself, I can't say enough great things about this gun...

NanoLeftClose-up.jpg

NanoinHighNoonleft.jpg

BerettaFactoryNightSights.jpg

I recommend taking a hard look and if you're not sure shoot one if you can and take a second look. I really love mine...:twocents:

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Ruger SR9c. 10 rds with the standard mag, 17 with the included extended mag. (which also fits the SR9). Made in the USA. :yesway: Mags made in Italy. :noway:

Sexy good looks to boot! :rockwoot:

ol' poke

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    I'm also a PPS fan. The only failure I've had was in the first 50 rounds when I had a FTE. I shoot it like my G19. It's small, thin and feels good in my hand with big sights. Good luck in your quest.

Top Bottom