• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Metalform, PSA, & Brownells (I believe all are metalform), I wouldn't give Cheaper Than Dirt ANY business, their business practice after Sandy Hook was dispicable (yeah, yeah, free market, blah, blah, blah.....)

CCC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2014
    Northeast
    I have used Promag AR 9mm mags. They worked for me, held bolt open. Everything else they make seems to be sub par at best.

C products mags didn't hold bolt open with out modification.

Metalform - Home Metalform used to sell to public. Doesn't look that way anymore. They seem to have the best reputation (9mm AR anyway).

I would check AR15.com for more info.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have had the best luck with the Colt (Metalform) mags. The C Products mags make good tent stakes but nothing more. The ProMag mags work well the first handful of times I used them but, to me, it felt like they "loosened up" with use and became less and less reliable. I had them "brass fountain" a few times after they had been run for a while. Buy once, cry once with the Metalform mags and don't look back. :twocents:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have Colt mags and a single C-products. It is nearly identical, feeds fine, but it is damn near impossible to load more than 25 rounds into it. I can load the Colt mags by hand, even using a Lula mag loader, I can't fill the c-products. I hate it!

Top Bottom