• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Ok so I was just in a gun shop and looked at their 9mm on the shelf and it said 19.99. I asked if that was an error? He said no 9mm is going up in price now. Has anybody else seen this or is this shop just crazy?

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Just bought 5 boxes of Tula for $9.99 a box same as last month and the month before that. Still seeing Federal Champion 100 round bulk pack price tags at Walmart for $19.99 although they are out like always.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Where was this at? I need to partake...

Every Walmart I've ever been into in ECI. I did get the last 5 boxes though 2 from one store and 3 from another. Gotta get them while you can right now. I try to buy as many boxes as I can afford to every time I go in there which is kind of rare these days. I just happen to have to go to 2 different ones in 2 days and they both had some surprisingly.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    9mm is almost completely gone at the walmarts around here - cheapest junk only (even worse than WWB ). Big R almost wiped out too. Found a box of Remington 115 mc for $34 at the Walmart in Plymouth - DID not buy.

I still wonder (see my other thread) if 9mm and 223 will be the hardest to find during this storm...

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    i have seen that 9mm is going up across the board everywhere. gun shops, walmart, online. you name it. depends on the seller, but seen it 50 cents above regular price all teh way up to 9 or 10 dollars above regular price

downrise14

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    NWI
    Cabelas had all kinds of 9mm this morning. $15 a box. Guess my 9mm friends won't be able to say much about me spending a little extra on 40 for to much longer. I bought some on sale at 18 a box. 9mm is catching up.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Unfortunately, the price probably won't go down for quite a while. Ammunition manufacturers are seeing that even with higher prices demand is still overwhelming. Simple economics - supply and demand. The demand is there, so they (and retailers) will simply continue raising prices until demand meets supply. Unless something happens to change the buying frenzy and stores start sitting on piles of ammo inventory don't expect the price to go down. I don't expect stores to be sitting on inventory for quite some time.

SLIM86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    When it was on the shelf the price seemed about a dollar more then what it had been when I bought it a month before. The buying frenzy doesn't help things either

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Ok so I was just in a gun shop and looked at their 9mm on the shelf and it said 19.99. I asked if that was an error? He said no 9mm is going up in price now. Has anybody else seen this or is this shop just crazy?

That's interesting. I bought 4 boxes of Blazers, all brass, for $12 each.

Top Bottom