• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    • South Carolina Man Had Been in Medical Chair for 9 months Following Knee Injury, Died from Cardiac Arrest
    image5715046g.jpg
    Daniel Webb, left, who weighed 900 pounds and died after being cut from a chair in his South Carolina home. (WSPA)

• Daniel Webb, left, who weighed 900 pounds and died after being cut from a chair in his South Carolina home. (WSPA)
    • (CBS) A man weighing around 900 pounds died after he had to be cut out his chair in home, reports CBS affiliate WSPA-TV from Greenwood, S.C.

Authorities say he was stuck to a chair for nine months.

Daniel Webb, 33, died after being taken from his home on County Farm Road Wednesday. Webb had been in a medical chair for nine months, covered in sores and human waste.

Authorities say Webb died from cardiac arrest.

Webb hadn’t left his house, or even walked for almost nine months. His wife Ada Webb says he hurt his knee and could no longer walk. He sat in a Lazy-boy for the rest of his life. "If he would have had the proper care we tried to get for him back in March this would have never happened," his wife said during an interview Thursday afternoon.

Ada Webb says she and her husband tried to get disability and insurance but could not and she says she didn’t know where else to turn. "I only hope something good comes out of this because it was so unnecessary," Webb said. TThey say he went into cardiac arrest but I say he died of a broken heart."

Emergency Medical Services Personnel says morbid obesity has become a real issue, and now they carry special tools onboard.

They had to use those tools for Daniel Webb.

Daniel Webb helped found the True Christian Fellowship in Westminster and was still an associate pastor.
    The pro-government run health care stories continue to flow from the collaborating LWM (Left Wing Media)

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    "If he would have had the proper care we tried to get for him back in March this would have never happened," his wife said during an interview Thursday afternoon.

And the fact he didn't do anything himself to aid in his recovery. When you have sat in your own feces for a few months, maybe it's time to do something about it. :dunno: I don't know, it's just a thought.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Heartless rant!

Ya know I find trouble having sympathy for anyone but the baby.
    9 months ???? You know darn well the EmT's would have taken him to hospital for some ER knee work.
    Died of a broken heart.....:rolleyes: Caucasian please!

He died because his wife neglected him is what it sounds like. Hopefully she'll take better care of the kid!

Also getting that big takes effort and years and may really break your heart.
    Wow! Hopefully the kid gets a chance and the mom gets a clue.

Heartless rant over!

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    • Ada Webb says she and her husband tried to get disability and insurance but could not.
    This gives me some hope... not all worthless people can leach off the system.

I have no sympathy for this man, you let yourself get to this point.

Seriously though, I'm driving the bus to hell if anyone needs a ride.

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have no sympathy for him. Sounds like a ploy to support the health care debacle. He could have got up and moved around instead of being lazy. Looks like his wife is not far behind.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Sitting in your own feces for months......... sounds like a party.
    My dog's won't sit in their own feces.... why any human would is truly beyond me. :nuts:

All aboard the bus to hell, forecast is hot with a chance as torture For-Evarrrr. :):

Wow. Salad for lunch for me today.............

Who am I kidding.... Bacon double from Wendy's sounds good. :D

Last edited:

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    900 lbs......dear lord that a big guy...........i bet the house they were livin in was about to implode in on itself..........i feel not one bit of sadness for these people........this is like the WHAT ABOUT THE STARVING KIDS IN SOMOLIA.......Once again we tried helping but frankly you dont want the help so........INSERT big middle finger.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I hate it when gigantic fat people get handicapped tags. I'm sorry, if self loathing has pushed you towards being able to weigh yourself in tonnage, you need a special spot in the back corner of the parking lot instead of the front so you can walk off some of their misery.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    900 lbs from sitting due to a "knee injury"? Wow, that's the ultimate in willpower fail. Honestly, I can't even gain 5 lbs sitting around for 6 months, let alone 9. That is just the ultimate stupidity and laziness that I abhor to no end.

Shows like the 1200 lbs man and drivel like that showing crying hippos because they didn't get their fix of garbage food that day makes me sick. I am actually physically sick thinking of a 900 lbs lard who could not even eat right for 9 months. You can still maintain weight with a sedentary lifestyle. I honestly want to throw up right now I have never been so disgusted with a human like that in my life.

It takes FAR more energy to get to that weight than moderate exercise or eating right. EMS folks carrying "special tools" for obsese folks? I'll lend em my sidebyside .460 Weatherby elephant rifle. A 350gr bonded softpoint will take care of the issue, just call in a forklift.

Cruel? yes, but so is life. These folks have just copped out. Darwin would have weeded out any issues, however, due to a softening social outlook and technology to keep these trash alive has weakened our nation.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Did anyone there think about cutting back on what he was fed. To maintain 900 pounds, even with no exercise, he had to be fed tons of food by someone. That person could be held for murder!

Top Bottom