• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    .22 cal "rifle" and will lose "fingerS" (plural)?

hmmm. reporting being what it is, excuse me if I don't think the facts are clear.

We are not talking about a bb gun here. A .22 is not a toy. More than capable of mangling several small little 9 year old fingers at close range.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    IC 35-47-10-10
    Rehabilitation of child; placement in quasi-military program
    Sec. 10. When sentencing a child who has committed an offense under this chapter, a court may elect to place the child in a facility that uses a quasi-military program for rehabilitative purposes.
    As added by P.L.140-1994, SEC.12.

Hrm....wonder why that was put in

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very likely.
    When I was just a year or so older than that and my dad had an ND, that's what did it for me. Rabid anti until my 30s.

20 years to get logical/wake up seems a bit long.

Forgive me for not being up to speed enough to meet your standards.

My mother went to 66 "deathly afraid of guns" because she had been "shot at" at a young age. An ND shotgun blast from an unsupervised sibling hit the headboard of her bed that she was in the same room as. She was a very stubborn woman who refused to ever give in to believe anything other than she had been "shot at."

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My mother went to 66 "deathly afraid of guns" because she had been "shot at" at a young age. An ND shotgun blast from an unsupervised sibling hit the headboard of her bed that she was in the same room as. She was a very stubborn woman who refused to ever give in to believe anything other than she had been "shot at."
    It's hard for people to look at things from any other perspective than their own understandings. I'm not talking about your mom. I'm talking about anybody who thinks there should be a timely and quick progression from "bullet past the head" to "I Я Gun Nut". I consider myself fortunate to have had the luxury of patient persistent persuasion in the form of Reason. We get to where we are in our own time for our own reasons, regardless of whether anybody else thinks it's taking too long to "wake up".

cintile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    wait, its illegal to take your 9 year old hunting or something? I was going at with my father at the age.

Top Bottom