• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Always will remember sitting in school and watching my country be attacked. I felt so helpless. It was inspiring how the country bound together to fight through the pain. Thats why I love this country. :patriot:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Always will remember sitting in school and watching my country be attacked. I felt so helpless. It was inspiring how the country bound together to fight through the pain. Thats why I love this country. :patriot:

I agree. There is a commercial of a residential street on Sept 11 and the same street on Sept 12. Sept 11 not a single house had a flag. Sept 12 EVERY house had a flag. The unification was amazing. It is sad that some have forgotten so quickly and lost that sense of unification.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I agree. There is a commercial of a residential street on Sept 11 and the same street on Sept 12. Sept 11 not a single house had a flag. Sept 12 EVERY house had a flag. The unification was amazing. It is sad that some have forgotten so quickly and lost that sense of unification.
    The unification is still here I think.
    We're like a family. We can argue and bicker amongst ourselves but no one else had better stick their nose in our business lest they get a bloody nose.
    9-11 is NOT forgotten. We WILL take care of the cause of this.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    I WISH WE WOULD HAVE NEVER LOST THAT UNITY WE HAD IN THE DAYS AFTER. WE WERE A MUCH STRONGER COUNTRY IN THE MONTHS FOLLOWING 9/11. FLY YOUR FLAG TODAY AND EVERY DAY. ALWAYS REMEMBER THESE INNOCENT SOULS FROM THE ATTACKS BUT ALSO EACH BRAVE SOUL WHO HAS LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE BATTLE FOR OUR FREEDOM. IF AMERICA DOESN'T SOON UNITE WE WILL FALL AGAIN, IMHO. GO BLESS AMERICA!:patriot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That day has ran through my mind since I woke up. I can not put my emotional state on that day into words.
    I can only say all who perished, the survivors and the family's are in our thoughts and prayers.

:patriot:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Senior in high school. The underclassman were taking Istep tests and what not while the seniors were listening to speakers speak about safe sex and drunk driving and so forth. The principal came in and turned on the the tv that was a movie screen basically. Just in time to see the second plane hit the tower.

Since then I have been to the crash site in PA, Ground Zero and went to DC but never actually made it to the Pentagon.

:patriot:

Top Bottom