• Total voters

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    they also want us to beleive 1+1=2.

good ol goviment... dont dey nois that its 5?!
    guys lets not get Oklahoma confused with nyc. explosives brought down Oklahoma both the first blast that did the damage then the blast that the contractors used to bring the remains down.... nyc had airplanes.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not everything. Just like I bet the man that was photographing Dr. Martin Luther King back during 60's. Nobody knew then that he was actually a FED tracking and reporting his every move. They do know. It has been all over the news. This is actually a very hard topic to discuss in this form, there maybe people on this site that have lost a loved one due to these attacks, our lost a loved one in our military avenging these attacks. We need to show compasion towards them. I know if I lost a loved one I would not want to log into a website that I belong to and hear talk of conspiracy.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Has anyone ever seen the Web documentary "Loose Change" ? I will and have always thought there is some form of truth behind every conspiracy theory. Before anyone answers this question, if you have not seen this on the Web I highly suggest you watch it. There is so many UNEXPLAINED events that transpired that day that the FEDS can't explain. Do you know that the World Trade center buildings are the 1st know building made of steel to ever collapse due to fire, EVER !!! Do you know that FEDS actually have claimed to have recovered the BLACK BOXES from both flights, but now deny their existance. Do you know that diameter of the hole in the Pentagon is the exact diameter of a hole left by a tomahawk cruise missle. And there was absolutely no evidence on any kind (debris) that a plane hit the Pentagon. One last thing, when the Pentagon was hit by the (plane) the FEDS immediately went to the Hilton Hotel and a gas station located in the immediate area and confiscated their security tapes. NOBODY has ever seen this footage. I must add one thing, when the Trade Center were hit it only took the military 15 minutes to have New York harbor filled with battleships and an aircraft carrier. 15 MINUTES. You can't call a cab in 15 minutes in NY. This would be easy to coordinate if you knew it was going to happen.

i wouldnt recomend that film as a "truth teller"

but i do believe a missile hit the pentagon.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I know if I lost a loved one I would not want to log into a website that I belong to and hear talk of conspiracy.

Has anyone ever seen the Web documentary "Loose Change" ? I will and have always thought there is some form of truth behind every conspiracy theory. Before anyone answers this question, if you have not seen this on the Web I highly suggest you watch it. There is so many UNEXPLAINED events that transpired that day that the FEDS can't explain. Do you know that the World Trade center buildings are the 1st know building made of steel to ever collapse due to fire, EVER !!! Do you know that FEDS actually have claimed to have recovered the BLACK BOXES from both flights, but now deny their existance. Do you know that diameter of the hole in the Pentagon is the exact diameter of a hole left by a tomahawk cruise missle. And there was absolutely no evidence on any kind (debris) that a plane hit the Pentagon. One last thing, when the Pentagon was hit by the (plane) the FEDS immediately went to the Hilton Hotel and a gas station located in the immediate area and confiscated their security tapes. NOBODY has ever seen this footage. I must add one thing, when the Trade Center were hit it only took the military 15 minutes to have New York harbor filled with battleships and an aircraft carrier. 15 MINUTES. You can't call a cab in 15 minutes in NY. This would be easy to coordinate if you knew it was going to happen.

confused_dog.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    What about the many witnesses that saw the plane hit the building?

maybe the witnesses are robots? or aliens that escaped from area 51... surely NOBODY was in or around Washington dc, NYC, or Pennsylvania when all this happened.. they are just out in the boonies. :dunno:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I don't see how a college degree applies to this question.

I read it as a curiosity to see how the difference in belief correlates to formal education.

It kind of looks like (with this hugely small sample size and wildly skewed population) that a college degree doesn't make much difference to this population as to whether they believe it was terrorists or conspiracy.

Last edited:

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Which videos are those? The only video I'm aware of is the Pentagon security camera video. That camera only recorded one frame per second, so there was no way it was going to get a clear pic of a 757 going between 500 and 600mph.

This is yet another reason why I believe there is a cover up. The MOST secure, protected, building on the face of this plant, is the Pentagon. And the best security they have is a camera that records at 1 frame per second. I just can't believe that to be true. Heck, cellphone record better than that.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nobody has even mention the fact the Dick Chaney the VP at that time holds ownership in Haliburton. The same company hired to help rebuild what are missles destoyed in Iraq. CAN YOU SAY CONFLICT OF INTEREST????

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    This is yet another reason why I believe there is a cover up. The MOST secure, protected, building on the face of this plant, is the Pentagon. And the best security they have is a camera that records at 1 frame per second. I just can't believe that to be true. Heck, cellphone record better than that.

Unless it involves something like some O-6's swivel chair the .mil can be pretty cheap about some things. That still doesn't explain away all the people that saw an airliner fly into the building.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The only part of 9-11 that I believe may be differing than what we are told is the plane in Pennsylvania. I do believe that plane was shot down, but I also believe it should have been shot down.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I believe it was an inside job, an Act of False flaggery (Word?) in order to act on an elitist agenda.

I feel that OBL is an INSIDER. He's certainly not a lowly pee-ant muzzy, but an Elitist, from a very elitist family.

I do not think Bush is apart of the attack, however, I feel that he ran with it, ie. Iraq.
    For again, what can only appear to be an Elitist agenda.

I think the matter is rather complicated, and personally, Im not entirely read on the issue.:twocents:

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    There are just too many unknowns, unknowns that the FEDS don't want to be public. My heart prays that this was not some kind of elite cover-up but my gut is telling me otherwise. It just STINKS of cover up. There are many interesting opinions in the video "Loose Change". However some have been debunked, some haven't. I don't think in any of our lifetime's we will ever know the truth. I was a BIG X-Files fan, (I had a thing for Dana Scully) The show would always close the same way "The truth is out there"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The unknowns exist. I fear, we'll never know. Our Media, Hollywood, Politicians etc are all controlled by Elitism, not by the People.

Whose benefited from the fighting? average Americans? Average muslims? Neither. I think if we examine those who have benefited, we'll find those responsible, and if not, we'll sure send a message when they hang from the gallows.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I could debate this subject for hours. I'm very passionate about what I believe happened here. This is actually on of my favorite debate-able topics. If anyone wants to debate the Kennedy or MLK's death, Area 51, The elite organization running the world, bring it on.... I'M READY...

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Some people with a college degree thinks it gives them credibility in issues not even pertaining to their degree or field of study. Which of coarse is BS. Mine didnt even help me get a job in the civilian sector (and I even spell checked my Resume,:D), nor did my military experience. I reverted back to my military experience for a job in that field.

college doesnt mean crap to me. I give a person without a degree just as much respect and credit as I do one with a degree. But when people with a degree start talking down to people without one it makes me ANGRY and "you wont like what happens when I get angry." lol. If you also have a degree, then congrats, you worked hard for it. But for me personaly it was a waste of time & tax payer money, and the degree had no bearing over my current salary, my military training did, and I'm very greatfull to my country. I wont be forcing college down my kids throat when she gets of age. but its availible if she wants it.

This x100!!! What, in the name of all that is sacred, does it matter if I hold a college degree or not? I don't care for the implication that those who do not hold a college degree cannot make an informed decision, and that their opinion should be considered "seperate but equal". (For the record, I am a few credits away from the completion of my first degree. Not that that means anything.) :n00b:

Top Bottom