• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Thanks for the help taring down and Gavin and family for doing the classifier match and the rest of the set up and tare down crew.

Next match will be in October and will be the last pistol match of the year. Maybe a all shoot gun match in November.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Thanks Brent and crew for putting up some fun stages. I admit I sure was intimidated by the small plated texas star. But, I felt I shot it pretty well. The guys in our group had a pretty good time. Thanks again.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Just how big were the plates on that star anyway? 4"?

I think that might have been my favorite stage! It was definitely my best on the day.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Thanks to Brent and the crew. Hadn't made it to your match all year so it was nice to get there and see and shoot w/ everyone.
    I should have shot the classifier first... I wasn't happy w/ my shooting on the steel and by the time I got to the classifiers I pretty much didn't give a crap. Almost bagged it half way through. I think my trusty beretta sensed that was most likely it's last time out and broke a part during the first "make ready." It still ran but it wouldn't decock so I had to manually lower the hammer.
    Thanks for letting me play on the steel, Brent. :)
    -rvb

sandman76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2010
    yes they were 3" plates on that star. I must of shot the wrong one first because that started spinning like the wheels on my truck!!!! Right then i knew i was screwed

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Thanks Brent and crew for putting up some fun stages. I admit I sure was intimidated by the small plated texas star. But, I felt I shot it pretty well. The guys in our group had a pretty good time. Thanks again

Thanks for coming. Hope all of you guys like it and come back for the regular USPSA match in Oct. It will be a blast.

This was the first time we got carried away with steel just can ask anyone here!! we have never got out of control with are steel:blahblah:

Corey loves that 3" star!!

Did anyone catch the steel on film?

Top Bottom