• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I was at the menards in ft wayne and had to ask where they were, the manager had no clue what they were and didn't know they sold them. I finally asked another employee and he said "Of course, right over here." Thought that was kinda funny.

jlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I was at the menards in ft wayne and had to ask where they were, the manager had no clue what they were and didn't know they sold them. I finally asked another employee and he said "Of course, right over here." Thought that was kinda funny.

I had a similar experience at the 96th St NE Indy store where the guy didn't know what I was talking about. He was about to send me to the plumbing section of all places (I had tried to explain that it was similar to a cord tied to a pipe cleaner for a rifle). He had the current print ad at his desk, but of course it was missing the page with the boresnakes listed. :dunno:

After asking about a hunting section, he took me to the tiny section of hunting stuff and they were right there. Even looking right at them, he didn't know what they were.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Going to hit Kokomo Menards tomorrow for some other stuff.

I'll check... Anyone looking for anything in particular?

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picked up one for .22 at Avon. They had 12 gauge, .308 and .22.

Used a $5 rebate store credit on it as well. Bore Snake for $2.99 :rockwoot:

jlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Stopped by the Fishers Menards a 96th/I-69 for some unrelated stuff and saw that they still have a good number of all of the boresnakes. They've also got the rangefinders still in stock, 4 of the vertical orientation ones and 5 or 6 of the horizontal ones.

Top Bottom