• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    I have a Joss cue in good condition that I am selling to get into bulk reloading. It is birds eye maple with green points and one shaft. A couple years ago I contacted the owner of Joss to date my cue and get a value for it. I sent him a pic and he said it is mid 70's hand made before Joss split off to Joss and Joss West. He couldn't give me a dollar firgure but referred me to one of his customers with a similar cue but was a little fancier. He got $1200 out of it. Now I'm not asking anywhere close to that, but I'm not giving it away. Like I said, it is in good condition with a very small dent on the butt. It has great action and is as solid as any other Joss out there. It also has a new tip and ferrule. The original ferrule was ivory and cracked. I get a lot of compliments on how great it shoots and looks. I am in love with this cue but I never have time to shoot anymore. I want it to go to someone who will use and love it just as I have in the last 5 years.
    I understand this is a special item where the right person has to be intrested. I posted it here cuz I know there are a lot of pol shooters in the state. I'm at work now but I can get a pic up later if there is intrest. I have been told by some to never sell this cue because they are getting scarce, but I have other priorities.
    I'm asking $700 and am open to trades for a lee pro 1000 press and all reloading accessories. If you think my price is too high make me an offer. There is no blue book on these vintage cues but I won't give it away.[STRIKE][/STRIKE]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    I may also trade for firearms such as an AK, remington 1187, 20" AR maybe, kel tec pf9 +cash, or whatever. I'm not exactly looking for an equal trade to my asking price. So long as u have something I want I would consider it a fair trade. Get this thing out of my closet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    Okay i posted pics in my album. sorry they arent the best quality. I forgot it had a set of black points too. The dark points are probably ebony but could be walnut. The points are HAND INLAYED. Not laminated like the 80's(i think) and up Joss cues. You can tell they are inlayed because the "grain" of the maple is he same between the points. This proves it's age as well as the joint construction and the type of screw(hex) in the bumper. This is what they guy from joss explained to me, but i am going off memory from 2 yrs ago. I could be wrong. As for the dent, i was wrong there is not one on the butt, but its on the fore end and it is too small for a pic. You can barely see it. The joint locks firmly and has ALWAYS been stored broken down in a case sitting upright. The wrap is irish linen black with white specs. The more i talk about this thing the more i miss playing with it lol

Top Bottom