• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Parental failure is about all I can say.

Grandma got off lucky and should buy a lottery ticket.

She's upset about her ride. She still doesn't get what could have happened.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Too bad they couldn't have just locked that thing up and let it rot right then. Just think of the chaos that it will be in the future. Thank you MTV, Thanks grandmama, what a damn joke.

someguy9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    7 year old driving

SOMEBODY CALL CPS AND GET THAT KID AN INTERVENTION SOON! I see nothing but trouble in the future

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Speaking as someone who has a 7 year old right now, and a 6 year old, I am absolutely FLOORED by this. How does a kid that age get like that:( Obviously the parents. If this kid is pulled now and put in a stable family I wonder if there is hope for him? As far as the parents,they kind of makes a case for forced sterilization;)

bjames

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    "Yeah... like no video games for the weekend or sumthin"

Had that been me when I was seven I'm pretty sure my Dad would have beat me senseless, and then made me work to pay everything off. Yes even at age 7. Unbelievable!!!!

"Took it cause I was mad at Mom"

WOW!!!!!!!! Thank you bad parenting!!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Honestly guys, he was driving much better than many of the morons in the Walmart and mall parking lots across the country. I think the no video games for the weekend or sumthin is pretty harsh. Doing hoodrat things with friends never hurt anyone before.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    I almost did that when I was 7 years old!:D

My sister and I got up really early one morning, and grabbed my moms keys. We got in the car, of course I was in the drivers seat. :D I remember setting in the car for a little while acting like I was driving then decided to try it out. Moved the car up a little then the police showed up. :( The doors were locked. I was still concerned mom would notice the car was moved and was trying to figure out how to get it to go backwards, then they woke up mom.

I don't even remember if we started the car or not, but it did roll forward.

We got out and I don't remember what kind of trouble we got into but I'm sure it wasn't pretty since we never did it again.

I still blame the nosy old lady across the street for noticing us in there.:laugh:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    why did grandma say she couldn't spank him legally? she needs to call the guy who beat his nephews ass on facebook! lol that kid looks like he could run afew laps too. who overfeeds their kid like that? that is abuse. spanking (responsibly) is love.

im sure that kid will grow up to be a fine citizen! He has so many good role models around him

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I almost did that when I was 7 years old!:D

My sister and I got up really early one morning, and grabbed my moms keys. We got in the car, of course I was in the drivers seat. :D I remember setting in the car for a little while acting like I was driving then decided to try it out. Moved the car up a little then the police showed up. :( The doors were locked. I was still concerned mom would notice the car was moved and was trying to figure out how to get it to go backwards, then they woke up mom.

I don't even remember if we started the car or not, but it did roll forward.

We got out and I don't remember what kind of trouble we got into but I'm sure it wasn't pretty since we never did it again.

I still blame the nosy old lady across the street for noticing us in there.:laugh:

never stole a car as a kid, but i did shoot out my nosy neighbors garage windows out. (i was very young but still knew better). little did i know he was in there at the time .... poor guy probably had a flashback because i was a pumping and pulling that bb gun baby! :):

oh boy did i get my ass beat good for that. i can laugh now, but was too sore to laugh then. I was a good kid, but still found trouble, the difference is my parents taught me accountability and .40caltrucker obviously yours did too. I feel kinda bad for this kid because he will never be held accountable till its too late most likely. Ass whoopins make responsible citizens :D

Top Bottom