• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes. Because I believe these clowns stay in office strictly because of straight ticket voting. Not how good a job they do.
    They stay in office because big talkers on the internet do not get off the internet, and recruit, work for, and fund challengers in the primary. Those that only vote, are not really fully exercising their rights and duties of the vote box on the list of four boxes.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes. Because I believe these clowns stay in office strictly because of straight ticket voting. Not how good a job they do.
    Republicans have their share of low information voters too. Name ID is more important than learning what the person has done and firing them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rand can come up with some seemingly off the wall reasoning for his votes sometimes. I quickly scanned his twitter page and I’m not seeing any reasoning for his vote there.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Rand can come up with some seemingly off the wall reasoning for his votes sometimes. I quickly scanned his twitter page and I’m not seeing any reasoning for his vote there.
    My first thought was why is Congress petitioning SCOTUS? 3 branches each one do its own thing and you have Congress stepping into SCOTUS, when SCOTUS will be deciding the issue anyway. Rand may seen this as not really necessary or Constitutional. ??? Just a wild guess.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They stay in office because big talkers on the internet do not get off the internet, and recruit, work for, and fund challengers in the primary. Those that only vote, are not really fully exercising their rights and duties of the vote box on the list of four boxes.
    Let me know when you clean up the Indiana GOP so that can happen. IMG_3733.jpeg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My first thought was why is Congress petitioning SCOTUS? 3 branches each one do its own thing and you have Congress stepping into SCOTUS, when SCOTUS will be deciding the issue anyway. Rand may seem this as not really necessary or Constitutional. ??? Just a wild guess.
    That would be in line with his MO, certainly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And he is a republican. We need his vote
    If those internet complainers don’t get off their collective butts and wallets to get better candidates in the primary, there is no other choice.

Please share with all of us some examples where conservatives let a democrat win over a squishy republican, and that taught the electorate a lessen and next time they voted in a solid conservative.

The teachers union funds and works to get candidates of their choice on the ballot. We must do the same…

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If those internet complainers don’t get off their collective butts and wallets to get better candidates in the primary, there is no other choice.

Please share with all of us some examples where conservatives let a democrat win over a squishy republican, and that taught the electorate a lessen and next time they voted in a solid conservative.

The teachers union funds and works to get candidates of their choice on the ballot. We must do the same…
    Not looking to teach repubs a lesson. I prefer a total collapse and the opportunity to start over.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Young is a Democrat in Repub clothing.

He must truly hate Indiana and his peeps.

Marine or not, he sucks ass...not in a good way.

Top Bottom