• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Those are the same eastern euro surplus mags your talking about, not the new cheapie Korean ones. Suarez buys them by the bus load, (because they push the 556R) and is able to sell them cheap. The only way I'm paying over $20 for a steel mag is if thr floor plate says Made in China or Polytech. Here's the fancy Yugo BHO for $13.99

Surplus Yugoslavian Steel AK47 7.62x39 30rd Magazines

I agree the days of cheap Norincos / Polytechs / Milled Bulgarians are past, and ammo is considerably more than it was. And parts kits are no longer the bargain that they were now that they don't include a barrel. But there still are decent deals out there. The PAP rifles coming out of Serbia are good quality and reasonably priced, running around the same price as a cheap AR. I paid around the same for both of my SLR's (107 & 104) as I did my 6920, but would take them over it in a heartbeat.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    the first link he posted to One Source Tactical is for steel AK mags, listed as new from various sources, for $10.

uh.. the first thing i said is in reference to the steel mags...

$15 for those yugo mags is probably the best deal ive seen on legit mags. i got 7 of the magpul mags, and one us palm mag (heard some great reviews on these, we will see) hopefully these magpul mags work ok, but if they dont its yugo mag time. i have an ar47. so hopefully they do alright in it.

thank you for the link to those mags though tradertator

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    7.62x39 ARs have been around for a LONG time; Colt had them out in the mid to late 1990s. Others (DPMS and Olympic come to mind) have also been making them for some time.

I have the Olympic Arms K30R SST - Love it!
    Has a stainless steel 5/8 x 24 Threaded barrel too
    IMG_1531_zpsbb428426.jpg

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nice,what kind of mags do you use?

It came with one ASC 30rd and that's what I bought as extra mags - (ASC) Ammunition Storage Components and they are Stainless Steel with a dark grey finish. They also have a anti-tilt follower. Nice mag for the money $16 I think is what I paid for an extra mag

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    It came with one ASC 30rd and that's what I bought as extra mags - (ASC) Ammunition Storage Components and they are Stainless Steel with a dark grey finish. They also have a anti-tilt follower. Nice mag for the money $16 I think is what I paid for an extra mag
    Those are the same mags I have. had few feeding issues at first but Wolff +5% ak47 mag springs fix it. So far its been 100% reliable after installing them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom