• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I couldn't believe that the cops or emergency crews did NOT have a knife to deflate the balloon. Those guys were wacking at it with shovels!!!
    We need to take up a collection & buy the Denver police some sharp edged tools!!!:rolleyes:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    They just said they are searching a place where on lookers "thought" they saw something fall out.

But the police are saying they don't think this is a hoax and that things "aren't looking good right now."

Prayers sent to that little boy and his family. God, I hope he is OK.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    So sad. Prayers sent to the family and the boy. Hopefully he was never in it, but it isn't looking promising! Where were the parents when a ***6*** year old boy un tied a HOT AIR BALOON?????

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Where were the parents when a ***6*** year old boy un tied a HOT AIR BALOON?????

Why was there an unsupervised ready-to-fly hot-air* balloon tethered nearby? And why was it tied down in a way that a 6-year-old could untie?!

*It looks more like a helium balloon, but I don't think the news has said yet.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why was there an unsupervised ready-to-fly hot-air* balloon tethered nearby? And why was it tied down in a way that a 6-year-old could untie?!

*It looks more like a helium balloon, but I don't think the news has said yet.

They've been talking about it being a helium balloon for awhile now.

Jeez, one can only hope this kid is scared :poop:less and he's hiding out in the woods somewhere, scared to get in trouble.

United

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    ok, so if them grown adults were struggling with it on the ground...how did a 6 year old untether it and then get into it and fly away? wouldn't it have went up, up and away as soon as it was untied?

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    I have a sick feeling this may turn into some thing even more dark and sad...
    Some thing such as the boy is already in trouble, possibly dead and this is a shell game to distract what is really going on.

I hope Im wrong, but just a gut feeling....

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Were more kids around? I can just see them "Hey, six year old! I dare you to get in the balloon!" kid gets in.. they cut the line...

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Hmmm....was there or wasn't there a basket. Guess there wasn't now, and the officer thought he saw something, but didn't really. Now they are seraching a local park. Really wierd.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom