• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I received a notice in the mail today that says I can sign up as many friends and family as I'd like for full NRA LIFE memberships for $500@

I'm not sure if you need a sponsor for this offer or not, but if one is required, pm me and I'll be happy to assist.
    Single year memberships are just $20!

Offer valid until March 7th 2014

Member services- 800-672-3888

Last edited:

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Thanks for posting and for the offer of sponsorship. I just received the latest copy of "American Rifleman" today and it's extraordinarily clear the NRA is gearing up for the 2014 midterm elections. I can find no fault with their interpretation of this election's significance and it's going to take a lot of money to pull this one out of the hat. If any of you have considered becoming a life member, you may never see a better and more critical time to do it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Anyone able to find this offer online anywhere? I'm only seeing full price memberships on their websites.

I don't know if this is an advertised special offer or not.
    These notices are sent to us "Lifers" now and again. It could very well be that it is only being offered to raise membership from within.

Either way, I've signed up DOZENS of new Life members through these programs, and usually all it takes is one phone call to NRA membership services.
    You provide your information and form of payment.
    It generally takes 6-8 weeks before you get your new Life member credentials.

I signed up a few new Life members last year through this program, but it was only $300 then.

DON'T hold your breath waiting for it to drop back to $300. That ain't gonna happen.

If you're looking to join, or upgrade your membership, now is the time.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Rats! I just purchased the 3 year membership a couple of days ago. Not sure i could swing the $500 right now, but man that's a sweet price for a life membership.

Last edited:

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    Looks like if you are an existing member you can go to " www.nra-2014.org " and do it online. Just tried it and it gets you top the special offer page, will be doing the full meal deal in a couple of weeks.

oops williamsburg beat me to it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I received a notice in the mail today that says I can sign up as many friends and family as I'd like for full NRA LIFE memberships for $500@

I'm not sure if you need a sponsor for this offer or not, but if one is required, pm me and I'll be happy to assist.
    Single year memberships are just $20!

Offer valid until March 7th 2014

Member services- 800-672-3888

Where did you find the $20 single year membership? I've been wanting to renew my membership but everywhere I look is $30?

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Where did you find the $20 single year membership? I've been wanting to renew my membership but everywhere I look is $30?

In the most recent mailer they offered a special where you could sign up friends and family and whoever else for only $20.00. Which is a great deal. That is even cheaper than the Recruiters can get you signed up for - which is $25.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    So, does the $20 deal need a referral to get that price?

Unless you can call the offer number 855-672-2014 and get the operator to give it to you then it is by referral only.

The link provided in the offer ( nra-2014.org ) says that the $20 deal is
    "Available only to friends and family members who are not current members of the NRA."

You must first sign in with your membership number and then at the bottom of the page for renewing/upgrading your membership select gift membership options.

This is where the $20 Gift Membership is offered.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Remember disabled vets get a discount of life membership

True. The Distinguished Life Membership. $375.00 Regardless of level of disability.

Also the same rate for anyone 65 and older.

ETA:
    And this too is offered on their Easy Pay Life plan. 15 quarterly payments @ $25.00.

Last edited:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Even though my current membership doesn't expire for another 5 years, I went ahead and became a LIFER, and bought a gift membership for our son. The unrelenting attacks from the left are not going to stop anytime soon ...

Thanks for the heads-up on the membership promotion. It just arrived in the mail and I was going to toss it.

Top Bottom