• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    I copied the story below from the website of one of the people involved. I can tell you this much Iwould have :poop: my pants!!!

Willie fires a .50BMG, an Armalite AR-50 and it ricochets off of a steel plate that it should have easily penetrated. The bullet comes straight back and hits him in the head. You can see it hit the dirt about 15 feet in front on him before it clobbers him. Luckily he was uninjured. He's a bit sore today, but otherwise fine. Lucky lucky bastard. He has been advised to buy lottery tickets while he still has so much luck. I don't know about the timing, but you can hear the hit on the steel plate. Time that till the impact on Willie's head... how fast is that 750 grain slug traveling? The range is 100 yards. Amazing.

YouTube - Guy hit in head with .50 caliber ricochet

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I copied the story below from the website of one of the people involved. I can tell you this much Iwould have :poop: my pants!!!

Willie fires a .50BMG, an Armalite AR-50 and it ricochets off of a steel plate that it should have easily penetrated. The bullet comes straight back and hits him in the head. You can see it hit the dirt about 15 feet in front on him before it clobbers him. Luckily he was uninjured. He's a bit sore today, but otherwise fine. Lucky lucky bastard. He has been advised to buy lottery tickets while he still has so much luck. I don't know about the timing, but you can hear the hit on the steel plate. Time that till the impact on Willie's head... how fast is that 750 grain slug traveling? The range is 100 yards. Amazing.

YouTube - Guy hit in head with .50 caliber ricochet

I've seen this before, but I still have to say that the Lord just blessed that man with life.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    ibtlswat.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Crazy. I've seen it a few times here before though. I always think What a lucky SOB. I mean to have that on camera....great work.

Oh and IBTL

Top Bottom