• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Good ole swingin from a tree will do. No taxpayer money would even have to be spent. Let everybody watch :popcorn: If they done more stuff like that, these stupid people might think twice before they do the stuff they do with kids now days. Poor kid

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Good ole swingin from a tree will do. No taxpayer money would even have to be spent. Let everybody watch :popcorn: If they done more stuff like that, these stupid people might think twice before they do the stuff they do with kids now days. Poor kid

A lot of countries have very low crime or repeat crime rates....... why? Because when someone does someone commit's a crime they don't just slap you on the wrist.... if you stole they slap your wtist with the sharp side of an axe....... do it again and it is the other hand...... pretty hard to steal with no hand's haha.

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Thats right Dave, Im glad we have rights and such in this country, but if you mess with a kid, its should be a one and done situation! Then we wouldnt have to watch all the horrible things on tv every night about molesters and people hurtin their kids. I think if you saw a guy exicuted for it yesterday, you would think twice before you did it!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You should have to pass a test to Vote, to be a parent, and to get married. Just my two cents worth!!! and I am not for bigger Gov! but I meen really!!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thats right Dave, Im glad we have rights and such in this country, but if you mess with a kid, its should be a one and done situation! Then we wouldnt have to watch all the horrible things on tv every night about molesters and people hurtin their kids. I think if you saw a guy exicuted for it yesterday, you would think twice before you did it!!

Agreed, and I am all for right's but laugh at the punishment people get sometimes........ get a fairl trial, just cut off someones hand for stealing if their on convicted........... to many soccer mom type people in this country for that... and yeah public punishment/execution's did a lot of good, made people think twice......... now it is out of site out of mind.

My son is less then a year old and is just now saying momma, if I cam home and someone had put him in the oven someone better be calling the cop's about a fight in progress....

Top Bottom