• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I'd be interested in a case for that price too, if this comes together relatively soon. I'm leaving the country for several months in mid-January, so if it's not going to come together before then I can't do it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    All we need is an FFL or C&R holder willing to do the deal/receive the cans.

I would be more than willing to throw some cash in to make it worth their while if thats all that is holding someone back. I might have to check with a couple of local FFLs to see if they would be interested in buying for me.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    All we need is an FFL or C&R holder willing to do the deal/receive the cans.

I would be more than willing to throw some cash in to make it worth their while if thats all that is holding someone back. I might have to check with a couple of local FFLs to see if they would be interested in buying for me.

How 'bout giving one of our Site Advertiser FFLs a shot at this, and kick him back a little somethin' per tin, since I'm sure we'd have enough orders to get free shipping?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok, I sent PMs to all the sight supporters who I think/know have an FFL or C&R license. Let see what happens.

Thanks,
    clay

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    The FFL's, and anybody else with a "real business", have resale licenses - and have to collect Indiana Sales Tax.

$107, the $10 you suggested in your PM as being a reasonable handling fee, and the 7% state sales tax = $125.17 a tin.

A month ago/few posts above, I offered cases for $240(that's $120 a tin), including sales tax....and you so graciously responded with:

WTF - any interest in this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^???

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    The FFL's, and anybody else with a "real business", have resale licenses - and have to collect Indiana Sales Tax.

$107, the $10 you suggested in your PM as being a reasonable handling fee, and the 7% state sales tax = $125.17 a tin.

A month ago/few posts above, I offered cases for $240(that's $120 a tin), including sales tax....and you so graciously responded with:
    Clay said:
    WTF - any interest in this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^???

Please dont assume that "WTF" equals in this case, because you might be wrong ;)

In this case WTF = WiskeyTangoFoxtrot....... and he apparently purchased the ammo from you. I would have split it (my intention), if he wanted to, as I didnt want an entire case. He bought it all, which is fine with me.

This is a new deal, a new day, and if possible I would like to take advantage of getting a tin if I can.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    oh, and yes everyone, after talking with Britton, it looks like anyone with an FFL is probably out of the question as they typically licensed businesses required to collect sales tax.

Our best hope is to find someone with a C&R who is willing to place an order (pre-paid by us of course) and then hold it until we can all come pick it up.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    OK, guys. I have a local C&R FFL holder - a fellow INGOer - who is willing to place the order and receive the shipment for us. He is going to be a "silent partner" though; I would collect all funds and handle distribution. You guys would have to pick up on the far west side of Indianapolis, at INGO events where I happen to be (1500, AR Open House, etc), or at Bradis on a day that I'm working.

If interested, PM me. I will set up a Group Buy thread once a copy of his license is on file with Century, and pricing has been confirmed.

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im in for at least a tin guaranteed, if not a case! :) Thanks for finding a person willing to work with us!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Update: Our guy put a copy of his C&R in the mail today, and said that once Century receives it, they will issue him a customer number he can use to confirm pricing. Apparently that can take a few days, so it will probably be a week or more before we're ready to roll with a Group Buy.

Stay tuned!

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Update: Our guy put a copy of his C&R in the mail today, and said that once Century receives it, they will issue him a customer number he can use to confirm pricing. Apparently that can take a few days, so it will probably be a week or more before we're ready to roll with a Group Buy.

Stay tuned!

Any updates?

Top Bottom