• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UnitedWeStand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Fishers
    No. I decided to heed this advice and delete the thread but there is apparently NOT A WAY TO DELETE A GOD DAMN THREAD. There is no BLACK BOX with a WHITE "X" to click and delete as the instructions indicate.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No. I decided to heed this advice and delete the thread but there is apparently NOT A WAY TO DELETE A GOD DAMN THREAD. There is no BLACK BOX with a WHITE "X" to click and delete as the instructions indicate.

If I am not mistaken, the "Instructions" are for Ads, which Users can delete, not regular posts, which Users cannot..

This is a Family Friendly Forum BTW, please check your language(and your anger) accordingly, thank you.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Wow, I believe things got taken totally out of context here by the statement I made. Part of the reason I welcomed him to INGO while making that statement but I guess the way I meant it can't come thru from a keyboard. No harm no foul, no hate and discontent intended.

Back to my regularly scheduled program....

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Hello and welcome United, always glad to see another Fishers member on the forum. Time will tell, but it was only a matter of time before 5.45x39 was treated the same as STEEL CORE 7.62x39. But I believe some US manufacturer wil be glad to step in and make up a batch. Cost may be high though. Any .223/5.56 owners sweating import of that round?

Top Bottom