• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel

I spent 45 minutes in the Fed EX office in Anderson lastnight. I went to laminate my wife’s LTCH before she lost it again. The ladybehind the counter said that she laminated a lot of them and we started talkingwhile she doing the lamination. She said that she has thought of getting hersfor some time and asked about the price and process. She grew up around guns and was more knowledgeablethan I first thought at the beginning of the conversation. I paid for thelamination and left.
    Stopped by another store and got to thinking I should haveintroduced her to this site. So I went back and gave her the web address. Shehad many questions that I could not answer and told her to post them here andsomeone would more than likely know or someone would find the information. Hermain question was about her husband who has a felony charge of receiving stolenproperty when he was 18; they are in their 40’s now.
    So hopefully she willvisit the site and learn what she needs to, I know I certainly have. Thanks toall of you who continue to support the site with your opinions and FACTS.It’s nice to know that there some people that are willing to help with some of thosequestions that we may feel stupid about asking. :ingo:

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    When I got my LTCH I went to Fedex/Kinkos to get mine laminated and they are also made me 5 copies on pink paper and laminated them too, just in case. Then only charged me for the one lamiantion. The manager (female) pulled up the back of shirt, guess what, she was carrrying. Inquired about her gun, a Glock 27. Winked, smiled and thanked her for everything.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    When I got my LTCH I went to Fedex/Kinkos to get mine laminated and they are also made me 5 copies on pink paper and laminated them too, just in case. Then only charged me for the one lamiantion. The manager (female) pulled up the back of shirt, guess what, she was carrrying. Inquired about her gun, a Glock 27. Winked, smiled and thanked her for everything.
    I saw this story going a very different way for a second there...

serf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Greenwood
    hmmm there are two ups stores within 5 minutes. they never give me any problems. the one on southport and bluff on indy's southside laminated it for around 2 bucks. Fedex kinkos is a pita to get to...

Top Bottom