• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    You want a GUN belt from the same maker as your holster, not a belt from The Gap.

But what if your holster is from the Gap?:)

Agree wih what Kirk said. You would be surprised what you can conceal with a good belt and holster. You don't have to carry an LCP or a P238 to effectively conceal. I carry either an M&P9c in a crossbreed supertuck or a Kimber Pro Tactical in a Galco summer comfort.

Brownie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Fayette county
    FWIW This gun is not a 45 acp but I just recently saw a 44 special snubbie brand new from taurus this year. Thats a potent lil number for concealed carry. old round but nothin ta sneeze at

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I agree with sharpetop, any of the Kahr's would be good; the PM 45 would be great. You may also want to try and find a S&W CS45. That is not going to be easy to do though, and the CW45 would most likey be less expensive. I think you can get a Kahr CW45 NIB for less than $400 from Bud's, and that included shipping!

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    I carried an M&P compact last summer IWB with no problems. I only have a full size now but I am going to purchase another compact for summer carry. I miss that pistol.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I have two, my Edc is a para ordnance carry 9 lda, and my back up or weekend BBQ gun is a para ordnance slim Hawg. Both same exact physical size and weight. Slim Hawg is 6+1 .45 equivalent to the kimber ultra. I'm 5'10" and 150 lbs. And can easily conseal with just a t-shirt on. I use a galco consealable Leather pancake holster and a bull belt.

Last edited:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I really like the Glock 30. Great gun and very nice to shoot. G36 is also very nice and a little slimmer to carry. Good luck with your decision.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Thanks for all the input. The guys at 21st Century sent me down the road with a new Kahr CW-45. Hope to try it out sometime this coming weekend.
    IMG_0969.jpg

Last edited:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So far I have found a 1911 with an alloy frame to be the easiest to carry and conceal. Thinner than most other pistols and light enough.

Top Bottom