• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    And this is the reason I suggested the Rossi "Matched-Pair"

In the same vein, the Rossi "matched set" gives you 3 barrels. I'm particularly attracted to the .22/20 guage/.44 Mag combo.

Cathy has a .22/20 guage matched pair. It works very well, and she really likes it. It's not a pretty gun, but it does do the job for a very reasonable price. Balance on the .22 is a little weird, and does take some getting used to, though.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Just curious, what are all your preferences for zeroing your 44 rifles at? 50-75-100? I'm interested in your responses.

JC

75 yards, same as my 45 hawken rifle, same as 12 slug guns, same as my 22 rifles.

Practice with one will be good for one as it is with the other from zero to 100 yards. Trajectory will be nearly identical.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    On the h&r handi rifle ,the only draw back is that the calibers of 357 and 44 mag only interchange with the slug barrel bought in the pair,on the h&r website it states this.Overall very good guns,the 44 mag with good scope took deer out at 150 yards,the 357 stay within 100 yards. handi is the facts on these little guns.

Top Bottom