• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sledge357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Bluffton
    I suggest looking at the Kahr CM40. I had one I carried for awhile. Amazing accuracy in a small powerful weapon. I ended up letting it go to a buddy but you can pick them up rather cheap.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'll jump on the G-27 bandwagon; it was my EDC for about 10 years. It's still my "exercise gun" that I carry when I'm out walking for exercise, or when I want better concealment than I have with my G30.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So now that Im the thread starter according to the board, I can lock the thread? Not that I want to, just curious to see that this is how the board handles deleted OPs. (By making the first response the thread starter)

askeen289

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    The G27 is a great gun but I prefer the larger size of a G23. I have big hands and the G23 feels much more comfortable to plus it's still small enough to for concealed carry purposes. Looks like most Glock comments on here were votes for the G27 and not many for the G23 if at all. With that said I think you would be happy with either choice in a .40 caliber

Rocko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I carry a Sig 1911. I love it, but it's a bit heavy to carry everyday. Also, I'd like more than 8 rounds... SO, I'm debating getting an M&P 40 for carry. Can't find any real sources on which caliber is the best but just hope I don't regret it later...

Top Bottom