• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    You'll have to forgive my gross misuse of terminology here. What I really meant to say is, "Quite a bit of animosity towards the gun in question (840) by those who've never had any [expressly stated] experience with it but choose to assess by brand name alone."

I see Taurus as the Hyundai of gun manufacturers: I once scoffed at the Hyundai of 2000, but I can do so no longer with the Hyundai Genesis coupe of 2009.

By the way, I see you're stationed in South Bend. Would you happen to know a Neuhaus?

hate? seriously?
    :rolleyes:

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I would still keep the xd, maybe not in drawer if that's all it takes to keep her happy, change it to a car gun!

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    You'll have to forgive my gross misuse of terminology here. What I really meant to say is, "Quite a bit of animosity towards the gun in question (840) by those who've never had any [expressly stated] experience with it but choose to assess by brand name alone."

I see Taurus as the Hyundai of gun manufacturers: I once scoffed at the Hyundai of 2000, but I can do so no longer with the Hyundai Genesis coupe of 2009.

By the way, I see you're stationed in South Bend. Would you happen to know a Neuhaus?

You have only to go as far back as last week, when someone was asking for recommendations for revolvers. I made the same statement, to avoid Taurus. The OP ignored my advice and bought a Taurus. His next thread was something about a bad experience, because his Taurus .357 wouldn't shoot 38 special +p. It was a new gun. This sort of thing shouldn't happen. I think Tauruses are still a crapshoot.

I'm a civilian now. I got off active duty in July, but yeah, I know Neuhaus. He was a good sergeant and will probably be a good lieutenant.

Top Bottom