• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Glad I was able to put a smile on some members' faces for the holidays. I'm headed up north for the rest of the week. Hopefully I can find some ball rounds and a box of HP's @ Cabela's or BassPro :rockwoot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    All guns purchased at WalMart are registered? Well since Wally World is such a big part of the economy and pretty much runs the country, maybe this is more true then you think. Yes, they are watching you.:rolleyes:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Walmart is funny sometimes....About a month ago I purchased a .22 rifle and they had to get the manager to walk it to the door for me...I was smiling all the way....thinking how silly....especially in view of the fact I was carrying a fully loaded 9mm under my jacket.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Walmart is funny sometimes....About a month ago I purchased a .22 rifle and they had to get the manager to walk it to the door for me...I was smiling all the way....thinking how silly....especially in view of the fact I was carrying a fully loaded 9mm under my jacket.

Dick's has the same policy-walked me to the door with a shotgun purchase. Where you guys been-lol? All the big stores do this-it keeps the lawyers off their back so the stockholders don't panic and demand they quit selling those evil firearms and ammo at good prices.;)

Speed Kills

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    I honestly hate buying ammo at Wal Mart. I love the pricing, but GD, I have not been in and out in less than 30 minutes, either waiting for someone to get a key, tracking down an employee to do so, or listening to pointless banter like the OP has stated.

All to save a buck. Makes ya wonder if it's worth it sometimes....

Top Bottom