• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonstop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    I think I have a few rounds of Corbon 90 grain in my safe. I sold my .380 and have no use for it, if you want to pay the shipping, its yours.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I think I have a few rounds of Corbon 90 grain in my safe. I sold my .380 and have no use for it, if you want to pay the shipping, its yours.

Can i take you up on this offer? I have 1 loaded mag, and 0 spare. I have been looking for hollowpoints for weeks.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I just picked up an LCP, when did 380 hollow points jump to $1-$2 a round. Thats just un-American.

:n00b:
    When the NRA started scaring everyone into thinking that Obama and Reed and Pelosi, were going to try and take our guns from us.. That drives the demand through the roof. In turn the price takes a huge jump. What people fail to remember is the initial jump in ammo was because of the cost of precious metals and the war in Afganastan/Iraq. Then comes the election and a democrat cannot be elected because he will take your guns...Look at Illinois, they cannot even get a license to carry there. And you know what Senator is formerly of Illinois? I'm calling b.s. on the NRA and their shameful ways. Nobody is taking anything from us and there is no ammo shortage, other than the falsely created one. But, if you look at a box of WWB or Federal shotgun shells, they are all of a sudden proud supporters of someone?? Hmmmmmmmm.

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think the primary reason .380 prices have gone up is because demand has gone up sharply for this round. There are many new .380 firearms on the market now and that drives up demand for the ammo. I think most folks think Obama wants to take thier guns and ammo because of his historical stance on 2A rights, not because the NRA tells us so. But, that's just my opinion...

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Sure seems ALOT of folks love .380 ammo and guns ...'
    And to think all the so called experts say it is Useless as a CCW ..
    No stopping power at all ...:D

you would think it would be as cheap as .22 LR if all the experts were right huh.....lol:laugh:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Gander Mountain in Hobart doesnt even carry it anymore... Every week I go there, they are fresh out... Cabela's is ok with it, but $27 for half a box of hallows... BAH!!!!

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    When the NRA started scaring everyone into thinking that Obama and Reed and Pelosi, were going to try and take our guns from us.. That drives the demand through the roof. In turn the price takes a huge jump. What people fail to remember is the initial jump in ammo was because of the cost of precious metals and the war in Afganastan/Iraq. Then comes the election and a democrat cannot be elected because he will take your guns...Look at Illinois, they cannot even get a license to carry there. And you know what Senator is formerly of Illinois? I'm calling b.s. on the NRA and their shameful ways. Nobody is taking anything from us and there is no ammo shortage, other than the falsely created one. But, if you look at a box of WWB or Federal shotgun shells, they are all of a sudden proud supporters of someone?? Hmmmmmmmm.
    :+1:

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    OMG-another conspiracy theory:dunno: Please.......................
    It's not a big stretch to think a Libtard from Illinois(who has surrounded himself with gun haters) would have an anti-Constitution agenda .
    NRA didn't convince me to stock up on ammo-I shoot and I don't trust a Demo. president in office-period.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Like someone already said, .380 ACP prices have been nuts for awhile now. :n00b:

If anyone near Highland needs a few rounds, I'd trade even for 9mm or 45acp (I think I have about two hundred rounds of WWB, Speer Lawman, and Hydra-Shoks).
    I still have one 380 pistol, but I never use it.

Last edited:

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    I think the primary reason .380 prices have gone up is because demand has gone up sharply for this round. There are many new .380 firearms on the market now and that drives up demand for the ammo. I think most folks think Obama wants to take thier guns and ammo because of his historical stance on 2A rights, not because the NRA tells us so. But, that's just my opinion...

:rockwoot: I agree 100%

abomb86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Ammunition in general is getting rediculious, I went to the range and they had no .45 acp...NONE for weeks.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Acme Ammunition LLC

.380 Auto 100 gr Round Nose $37.74/100
    .380 Auto 95 gr Montana Gold JHP $24.53/50

Made in Indiana. In Stock. Ready to ship TODAY.

Current special thru March 16 - orders over $250 receive free shipping via UPS Ground.

Don't waste time and money driving around trying to find a scarce product. Call 513-582-2839 to place your order and have it delivered TO YOUR DOOR. Most locations in Indiana arrive in 1 day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom