• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Griffith Menards in NWI has 3 left. I just got mine home and need some muscle to help move it in from the garage, going to have to buy some beer for my buddies. I am going to double check to make sure I have the keys, manual and handles.
    I can see why they are all dinged up, all 3 they had in Griffith were tossed up on the racks and the forklift had to pick the safe up with the forks instead of the mini pallets (which were uselessly placed on top of the safe). You can ask your local Menards to pull up stock on the safe, just mention it as the 36 gun safe and they will likely know what your talking about.

This is what I did. There were none on the floor anywhere and the guy checked the computer and it showed they had 3. We then went for a hunt asking other associates if they had seen them. Finally after walking through 4 different "bins", we found all three. I picked the nicest one as far as I could tell.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Stack-On - 28 Gun, Fire resistant 30 min - 1400 f, Water proof 2' for 72 hrs.

Menards... has 11% rebate again. Picked mine up this afternoon. Heavy sombich.

Time for more guns!

Stack-On Total Defense Convertible 28-Gun Fire Resistant Safe 25.4 cu. ft. Electronic Lock at Menards

3b4d8a0e-0bc6-4c54-a638-8c27c13693b9.jpg

6179321f-9d03-450b-a69f-114535eeca7c.jpg

Top Bottom