• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meena

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Central IN
    I have a .44 Handi and love it. Very accurate and very little recoil. I am just note a fan of the .357 for deer. It has killed many deer I know but very little room for error.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Henry's newer rifles are setup for a scope mount. They sell a scope base. Plus they do have a sling kit you can buy. I am using a Skinner aperture sight on my 44mag and will be putting the same on my 45-70.

Just ordered some Skinner Express sights for my Henry Big Boy and Marlin 1894. Looks like a great product! Looking forward to mounting them.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have a Rossi M92 16" with big loop lever. I LOVE this gun. Dead eye with iron sights. Plus you can shoot the .357 in it for hunting and the .38spl for plinking. .38spl out of it barely kicks at all.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just ordered some Skinner Express sights for my Henry Big Boy and Marlin 1894. Looks like a great product! Looking forward to mounting them.

Let me know what you think of the Skinners. I did have to go with the taller front sight & trimmed the height to fit. It was easy. You probably will too. If you didn't get the taller front sight and your order hasn't shipped I'd add it. Zero regrets! I can't shoot worth a crap with the original buckhorns. Eager to see what you think! It drastically improved my aim!

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I love shooting my Rossi 16 inch barrel large loop Puma. Yea, it has the safety, but that can be replaced with an aperture sight. I have hit thrown clay pigeons in the air with it. 38's are like shooting 22's and it takes a really stout .357 load to really notice the recoil. 158 grain cast hollowpoints with a gas check pushed with a case of 2400 really hit a target hard. I sure would not want to be on the other end...

Top Bottom