• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have been using a version of the 35 Remington since we went to the 1.8" cases. I use a 30-40 Krag case reformed in a 35 Remington neck die, trimmed to 1.8" and then fireformed with 180gr cast bullets. I then load them for hunting with a 180gr Hornady SSP over 40+gr of Leverevolution. I have taken over 10 deer with it so far and all have been complete pass throughs. I use it in a first generation stainless T/C Contender with a MGM 16.25" barrel and Choate folding stock. The whole thing fits in my backpack.

sportsman223

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Passing on Doe's
    Hornady only does a small run once a year, there very hard to find. There are some people out there that have some for sale but they want crazy prices for them
    How many you looking for?

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    Hornady only does a small run once a year, there very hard to find. There are some people out there that have some for sale but they want crazy prices for them
    How many you looking for?
    a box or less would be great, i`m wanting to try a few loads when i`m on xmas shutdown,been looking on the net for the last few days everyplace is out...

sportsman223

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Passing on Doe's
    Well I don't know if the powers to be would get upset if I sold you a box. I am not really trying to sell them but would like to help you out. What prices have you been seeing?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom