35,000 people of questionable judgment...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Have signed a petition asking for carry at the Convention. Maybe in other years this would be ok. This year gives every sign of being a barn burner and I sure don't think folks need their guns in that building.
    I wish 35k had signed a petition to allow guns inside the Dem Convention. That bit of hilarity would have been a joy to watch.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ry-cleveland-convention-republicans/82321374/

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Like I said, normally I would agree. I just have this vision of something like this going if it gets to be a super charged atmosphere and one person flips their lid...

[video=youtube;raqDR6lmjCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raqDR6lmjCM[/video]

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well, these situations certainly are a nice little test of our belief in the concept, aren't they?

(In before, "Private Property"...)

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I believe it was started by a left winger or a gun owner wanting to make a point. It would be the poster child for gun control if a gunfight erupted. I suspect nothing would happen...even with tempers flaring...and it would quietly disappear and be forgotten as 'it didn't work'.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Top Bottom