• Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sold

Update: Got a trade in the works with several backup offers. Maybe I should have asked LGS prices. :cool:

I've got 9 boxes of Remington 220gr subsonic 300 BLK. I bought 10 full boxes for NFA day and spent way more of my time shooting all the full auto goodies. Now, I've got this pile of 300 BLK left. I can hear it calling my name from several rooms away, telling me to buy a 300 BLK upper for my AR.

So, to save me from getting into yet another caliber (and since I already have a 556 suppressor on the way, so I don't need another suppressed AR), I want to sell or trade this ammo.

At various LGSs, when you can find it, the 220gr is going for $25 to $30 per box. I paid $22.50 per box.

IMG_1928.JPG

I'm willing to sell the whole lot for $180 cash.

Also, I'm interested in trading for some other calibers I normally shoot, but I'm not interested in trading this at crazy Armslist/delusional 1500 vendor prices.

So, here are my trade offer interests, (1 of the following):

• 700 rounds of steel cased .223 (Wolf/Tula/Brown Bear, whatever)
    • 420 rounds of brass cased .223/.556 (PMC/AE/Fiocchi/XM193 etc). I'd prefer non-penetrator, just because I can't shoot that indoors at most ranges, but I do enough outdoor shooting that I'd take XM855 if you have it
    • 800 rounds of steel cased 9mm (Tula/Wolf/etc)
    • 600 rounds of brass cased 9mm (Aguila/PMC/Remington/WWB/Magtech/etc)
    • 550 rounds of steel or brased cased .45 ACP (Tula/Wolf/Federal)
    • At least 3000 rounds of bulk .22

I might be talked into a can of 5.45x39 as well.

I'm located in Northwest Indianapolis and I'm willing to drive about 20 or 30 minutes for the right deal (if you are wanting to pay cash straight up, my driving range is going to shrink). If you have ammo to trade, but in quanties that don't quite match, I might be willing to put some cash on either end (like ammo + cash from you, or my ammo + cash from me for a larger quantity of ammo on your end).

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm in if turbo doesn't come through. Feel free to PM me for a trade or purchase.

Top Bottom