• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Martial arts huh? Hmmm... I might have to give that some serious consideration. I'm looking for a new way to get into shape anyway and that just might be the ticket.

By the way... Way to go Spasmo! Very impressive!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ATM .... he WAS my friend... hehehehehe Alright, he still is.. He redeemed himself by giving me REP before I saw the post. Forget the purse. Remember that I have a Glock! Although, a purse is just another tool. The guy has a gun pointed at you. You throw the purse at him. He goes to catch the purse. You pull your gun and shoot. Of if no gun, then you turn and run your little behind off while he's fumbling with the purse.

Jennybird, you should look into some form of Martial Arts. I highly recommend it. I can't think of a dojo on the south side that I can recommend though.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I hear my sister say that all the time. She is an Illinois resident also.

I'm guessing that more people are going to hear it as well, as the impeachment (FINALLY!) and trial really get going.
    The fool is even hitting all the nationwide media spots hoping that he can "spoil" any jurors. (Unfortunately for him, we already know he's corrupt and only a sheeple would want to believe he's innocent. (Deluding themselves)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm guessing that more people are going to hear it as well, as the impeachment (FINALLY!) and trial really get going.
    The fool is even hitting all the nationwide media spots hoping that he can "spoil" any jurors. (Unfortunately for him, we already know he's corrupt and only a sheeple would want to believe he's innocent. (Deluding themselves)

Need to hurry up and impeach him so you guys can get another corrupt governor in to replace him!

/cynic

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Need to hurry up and impeach him so you guys can get another corrupt governor in to replace him!

/cynic

The Lt. Gov isn't QUITE as bad, but you're right about the corruption. I have noticed that all Blago's good buddies have, or are trying to jump ship. Even Obama and Hizzonor "Richie" Daily. :rockwoot:

I think they are worried that they might be next. (We can always hope!)

SBG40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN.
    GUNS IN MALL

But...but...but...There's a SIGN! It says "no firearms"! :scratch: I'm afraid I just can't believe that someone would disobey a sign.

/tempted to go to "Stick's" today...
    BUT......BUT.....BUT......Where is the SIGN ! that says "No firearms" !, i carry all the time in the malls , its not in the open , but i do carry.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    BUT......BUT.....BUT......Where is the SIGN ! that says "No firearms" !, i carry all the time in the malls , its not in the open , but i do carry.

Castleton Square Mall (in fact, all Simon malls, now) is posted at each of the mall entrances, although the anchor store entrances are not posted.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Moderator, do you happen to know how long Indiana has had CC ?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Indiana doesn't have "CC" in that they don't specify "concealed carry". You can carry openly or concealed on your License (you can't carry at all without a License). I don't know how long Indiana has been issuing Licenses to Carry Handguns, but the Lifetime license has been available since 2006.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I carry open in the Castleton mall all the time all the time, never seen a sign saying I couldn't, I go in the food court or dicks to get in\out. I WILL carry reguardless of what the sign says, if kicked out I will never go back! The mall is probally one of the worst places I go, both in and out!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I carry open in the Castleton mall all the time all the time, never seen a sign saying I couldn't, I go in the food court or dicks to get inout. I WILL carry reguardless of what the sign says, if kicked out I will never go back! The mall is probally one of the worst places I go, both in and out!

As you exit the food court, the sign listing all the mall rules is on the wall to the right of the exit. The "no firearms" part is down near the bottom. The same sign is located at all mall entrances. All Simon malls have a similar sign.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Castleton Mall used to have a ATM located to the left of the 1st food court tenant. (if your looking left to right that is). Several years ago on a Saturday a guy gets up from his seat after eating and walks to the ATM. While he is standing in line he drops a derringer out of his pants. The gun lands on its hammer and discharges. The guy picks it up and walks off to Bath and Body. That is were security found him and then he had a nice talk from Marion county about properly carring a weapon. If you look the bullet hole is still in the ceiling on one of the metal panels. Look for the little curve on the edge. After spending several minutes looking above the ceiling we could never figure out were the round went. And the roof never did leak in that spot.

That was about a week after the guy shot himself in Dick's with the shotgun.

I miss working at the mall. Plenty of gun play and hot babes every day.

Top Bottom