• ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Heres the author's response:

" Hi -----,Thank you for your response. I did not mean to imply that the gun simply went off without him doing anything, but the police report did not specify exactly what happened so I tried to leave that part vague. I certainly understand and agree with what you're saying, and I think it might be worth another article about the importance of gun safety."

Not a total goober idiot, I guess.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Heres the author's response:

" Hi -----,Thank you for your response. I did not mean to imply that the gun simply went off without him doing anything, but the police report did not specify exactly what happened so I tried to leave that part vague. I certainly understand and agree with what you're saying, and I think it might be worth another article about the importance of gun safety."

Not a total goober idiot, I guess.

Doesn't sound like a goober at all. In fact, sounds like a reporter someone needs to take shooting.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    The report is full of gooberisms and goobers in general.....

The grand-pa that would allow a child, who obviously does NOT know how to treat or operate a weapon, wander into the room with a shot-gun that is loaded...

The grand-pa who points that very loaded shotty at something he wishes to NOT destroy, and fugs with a trigger on it without checking its safe condition....

The child who pushes a pistol into a waste-band, then pulls the trigger ....

Clark County sounds as if it has enough dips for all of Indiana....

( I apologize to all the safe folks in Clark County, if there are any....)

Glad I live in Allen County, all of our shootings have been on purpose, no accidents.....

I am out......;)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The report is full of gooberisms and goobers in general.....

The grand-pa that would allow a child, who obviously does NOT know how to treat or operate a weapon, wander into the room with a shot-gun that is loaded...

The grand-pa who points that very loaded shotty at something he wishes to NOT destroy, and fugs with a trigger on it without checking its safe condition....

The child who pushes a pistol into a waste-band, then pulls the trigger ....

Clark County sounds as if it has enough dips for all of Indiana....

( I apologize to all the safe folks in Clark County, if there are any....)

Glad I live in Allen County, all of our shootings have been on purpose, no accidents.....

I am out......;)
    I live in Clark Co. Most of our dips float across the river from West Louisville.:D And if you think the folks in the story are stupid, you ought to come down and spend a little time in the Clark Co. child support office at the court house, GOOD GOD!!!

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I live in Clark Co. Most of our dips float across the river from West Louisville.:D And if you think the folks in the story are stupid, you ought to come down and spend a little time in the Clark Co. child support office at the court house, GOOD GOD!!!

I'm gonna trust you on that...apparently you have some experience in that place ? ? lol j/k

Thanks, didn't know where Clark County was....yikers, mebbe I won't visit real soon, eh ?

I at first thought this was a lot of "action" in one county, then I read about Chicago's recent 41 shootings IN 2 DAYS ! !

This is in a "no firearm" zone, to boot....how's that workin' out, Mayor Dally ? ?

I am out.......:cool:

Top Bottom