• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There are also supposed to be state marches, too. Someone identifying themselves as the Indiana lead man for the 2nd Amendment march signed up here and posted some time ago, but they disappeared almost immediately. It would be nice to have a corresponding state march at the same time, for those who can't travel halfway across the country.

Edit to add:
    Just took a look at the site, again and they do list a state march. Doesn't seem very firm, tho.

GunRightsNews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Russiaville
    Is there any kind of a carpool/bus leaving from Kokomo/Indy and going to Washington for the 19th March? I would like to go, but not by myself. OFCC does have a bus leaving from Dayton, but it gets back at 1:30AM and then another 3 hours for me back to Kokomo.

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Going to DC and we need your support!

Time to put up or shut up…sure it’s great to write op-ed pieces about those that would take our rights away…but if we don’t protect the first amendment by supporting the second…we are all going to lose liberties that our founding fathers fought and died for.
    One box of 45 ACP Ammunition will set you back 19.49 at Midway USA…isn’t your freedom to protect your loved ones and your 2nd amendment rights worth twenty bucks?
    If the answer is yes, please donate to the second amendment march now: http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/ , any amount will do!
    Thank you so much.
    Jim Wagner
    DaddyOh3@comcast.net
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Top Bottom