• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Everyone says I played him just right. I guess the news spread pretty fast I had several guys stop me at the river yesterday asking about it.

My neighbor does videography and photography and he brought me some of the pictures he took and they turned out pretty cool I might see if i can get some of them onto my computer.

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    Not in my neck of the woods. I get 15 pounders regularly. But once a month will I get a 30.

You're comparing a Flathead to a Blue. Flathead growth rate will typically far surpass that of Blues. The fish was far beyond maturity and has probably spawned several times. Gotta remember, not everyone is catch and release or for trophies.

It's like a CCer telling an OCer their wrong.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Well I went down around the same spot and caught a small cat didn't take him home since i didn't have a measuring stick and i didn't want to guess on whether or not it was legal size and also a couple decent sized carp. Then two guys wearing their pants halfway down their rear and shirts 5 sizes too big with Pi$$ed off looks on their faces came up to me, I was kinda worried at first and then....they asked to get a picture with me. Apparently they saw my picture at one of the baitshops with my fish and they wanted theirs taken with me I was kinda shocked but said ok lol.

Top Bottom