• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    So, you are saying an H&K USP is already capable of firing this round??? What mods did you do to yours?????
    The USP f and c, along with the HK45 are all able to fire this round without a problem. I've only put a box of 50 through the mix of my different models, by they are able to handle it. Now if I were shooting it all the time (which is completely un-necessary), I would upgrade the springs to some a little stiffer. They work just fine for the short term though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The USP f and c, along with the HK45 are all able to fire this round without a problem. I've only put a box of 50 through the mix of my different models, by they are able to handle it. Now if I were shooting it all the time (which is completely un-necessary), I would upgrade the springs to some a little stiffer. They work just fine for the short term though.

This is interesting. I have an H&K USP but not sure if it is one you listed.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    "shoot the 230's at about 15-20yds at a rabbit"

Did you stop the Big Ole Rabbit?? HA HA.

Hell, I thought that I was a little excessive when I stopped a Rabbit with a 148gr. WC, out of my Smith Model 60??

But a 230gr.??? Ouch....Bill
    Yes it was quite effective at neutralizing the bad ole wabbit. It was about as bad as the unlucky rabbit that was out when i was sighting in my 7mm Remington Magnum. Who knew 140 gr. ballistic tip can remove limbs of small animals!

Top Bottom